Beer shops in Copenhagen...

Reads 1866 • Replies 19 • Started Saturday, June 7, 2014 11:57:41 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 12:41 Sun 6/8/2014

/Drool

Originally posted by yespr
Originally posted by Desverger
BarleyWine and Fish & Beer are well worth visiting, especially the former which is pretty central based. Not noticed Biscotti Break in a bottle shop recently, but has been on tap at Fermentoren over the last couple of months :)

On tap today, 8th of June

/Jesper

humlelala
beers 1377 º places 89 º 11:08 Thu 6/12/2014

Toft Vin is located more centrally than Fish&Beer and like Barley Wine has been known to have old bottles of vintage beer lying around that were not available anywhere else anymore. For example, I found bottles of Cuvée Delphine 2009 vintage on their shelves in 2013. In my opinion their selection is on par with Fish&Beer but they are generally cheaper than both Barley Wine, Ølbutikken, Mikkeller Bottle Shop, Kihoskh and Fish&Beer.

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 13:09 Sat 6/14/2014

Hadn’t heard of that one, but if that’s the sort of stuff they have on offer then I will be sure to visit!

Desverger
beers 29281 º places 383 º 05:24 Sun 6/15/2014

Originally posted by humlelala
Toft Vin is located more centrally than Fish&Beer and like Barley Wine has been known to have old bottles of vintage beer lying around that were not available anywhere else anymore. For example, I found bottles of Cuvée Delphine 2009 vintage on their shelves in 2013. In my opinion their selection is on par with Fish&Beer but they are generally cheaper than both Barley Wine, Ølbutikken, Mikkeller Bottle Shop, Kihoskh and Fish&Beer.

Just wanted to say a massive thanks for the recommendation of Toft Vin, went down there and very impressive selection at the best prices I seen so far over here, really surprised its not higher in the placings(which is probably why I had not visited yet) - I need to remember to add a place review soon!

P.S Actually had a check as well, no Biscotti Break there, but will echo Humlelala’s recommendation, this place is seriously worth checking out.

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 05:19 Thu 7/10/2014

After visiting Kihoskh, Olbutikken and Toft Vin I have to say Toft Vin wins hand down! Good prices and a great selection. Kihoskh’s basement is definitely worth a mention and you can easily find yourself spending half an hour down there! It felt like Olbutikken was shutting down as there were only about 100 beers on display!

charlespe
01:22 Wed 7/16/2014

If you are in the area, you should try Nørrebro Brewhouse, Brewpub København and Bryggeriet Apollo as well. Please visit this site is awesome http://www.cubancigarsbest.com/blog/types-cuban-cigars/

humlelala
beers 1377 º places 89 º 01:37 Wed 7/16/2014

Originally posted by charlespe
If you are in the area, you should try Nørrebro Brewhouse, Brewpub København and Bryggeriet Apollo as well.

No you shouldn’t. We’re talking about bottle shops and the places you mention are second tier brewpubs apart from Nørrebro.

Originally posted by GlasgowTAD
After visiting Kihoskh, Olbutikken and Toft Vin I have to say Toft Vin wins hand down! Good prices and a great selection. Kihoskh’s basement is definitely worth a mention and you can easily find yourself spending half an hour down there!

Glad to have been of service and that you liked the selection on offer!

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 10:44 Wed 7/16/2014

Originally posted by humlelala
Originally posted by GlasgowTAD
After visiting Kihoskh, Olbutikken and Toft Vin I have to say Toft Vin wins hand down! Good prices and a great selection. Kihoskh’s basement is definitely worth a mention and you can easily find yourself spending half an hour down there!

Glad to have been of service and that you liked the selection on offer!

How do you cope working with all that beer there? I feel like it must be a struggle to resist popping caps every 2 minutes! If you ever wish to trade, feel free to drop me a message. I have plenty of Scottish/English beer available here that might tickle some peoples fancy.

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 10:48 Wed 7/16/2014

Originally posted by charlespe
If you are in the area, you should try Nørrebro Brewhouse, Brewpub København and Bryggeriet Apollo as well.

Went to Norrebro Brewhouse on a previous visit and thoroughly enjoyed, nice vibe and good beer to boot. I did hear good things about Olsnedkeren too but I’ll need to add that to the list of things to do next time!