RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Belgium | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

belgian winther gathering ( ratebeer, duh )


read 5312 times • 160 replies • posted 11/4/2013 5:11:26 AM

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Beerlover_Ben 5:
Jan 18th or Feb 1st, both ok for me ;)
11/12/2013 4:10:04 PM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message


premium
sebletitje 6326:274
If at Struise count me out. Donít want a repeat of this yearís snow in the morning and having to walk home in the snow from the station. I can only imagine how it would look from Vleteren with a car.
11/16/2013 8:45:28 AM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message


premium
77ships 3313:104
Okay with both dates. The post from Tim seems to indicate to me that this happening at his house. People are talking about Struise, what is up with that? I didnít ask but in my opinion Struise sounds nice but is murder from a logistic point of view & face it less comfortable than a house. It is completely unreachable for anyone without a car & there is no option of sleepingÖ.
11/16/2013 10:32:24 AM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message


premium
ThirstyBird 1175:26
I am not sure of my schedule yet but hopefully it works out that I can join again as it is always a blast. I will try my best to plan for the date once it is chosen.
11/16/2013 2:19:26 PM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message


BelgBeerGeek 1297:33
Only thing is that i donít always have crazy beers to open.
Especially not lately as i want some of the special ones i have to age, and also cause i donít want to spend allot of money on beer for a while anymore.
Need some saving up to start my own bussiness.

Anyone that would mind if i can join that i make something special to eat with beer ?
And not a sort of snack like always but a true meal like some stew ( special recipe not regular stew ;-) )orso ?
11/16/2013 3:12:18 PM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Martinus 2630:134
Originally posted by 77ships
Okay with both dates. The post from Tim seems to indicate to me that this happening at his house. People are talking about Struise, what is up with that? I didnít ask but in my opinion Struise sounds nice but is murder from a logistic point of view & face it less comfortable than a house. It is completely unreachable for anyone without a car & there is no option of sleepingÖ.

Yeah, but think how epic it would be. And every problem has itís solution. Yolo!
11/16/2013 4:27:40 PM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Martinus 2630:134
Originally posted by BelgBeerGeek
Only thing is that i donít always have crazy beers to open.
Especially not lately as i want some of the special ones i have to age, and also cause i donít want to spend allot of money on beer for a while anymore.
Need some saving up to start my own bussiness.

Anyone that would mind if i can join that i make something special to eat with beer ?
And not a sort of snack like always but a true meal like some stew ( special recipe not regular stew ;-) )orso ?

a) You always say that, but so far youíve brought some of the nicest beers. I think no-one would mind if you bring whatever you like to bring. Iíll do the same.
b) More food, more better. Especially if you made it. Loved the food you and Tim made last time (What happened with the idea to invite Alejandro for a BBQ contest btw?)
11/16/2013 4:32:25 PM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message


premium
77ships 3313:104
Originally posted by Martinus
Originally posted by BelgBeerGeek
Only thing is that i donít always have crazy beers to open.
Especially not lately as i want some of the special ones i have to age, and also cause i donít want to spend allot of money on beer for a while anymore.
Need some saving up to start my own bussiness.

Anyone that would mind if i can join that i make something special to eat with beer ?
And not a sort of snack like always but a true meal like some stew ( special recipe not regular stew ;-) )orso ?

a) You always say that, but so far youíve brought some of the nicest beers. I think no-one would mind if you bring whatever you like to bring. Iíll do the same.
b) More food, more better. Especially if you made it. Loved the food you and Tim made last time (What happened with the idea to invite Alejandro for a BBQ contest btw?)


+1

This, last time you brought 3 beers from my wants & all great stuff. I have no idea what you mean by nothing special.
Food was awesome last time.
11/17/2013 1:16:54 AM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message


premium
sebletitje 6326:274
Originally posted by BelgBeerGeek
Only thing is that i donít always have crazy beers to open.


Thatís not what your FB pictures seem to show
11/17/2013 1:37:12 AM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message


BelgBeerGeek 1297:33
Originally posted by sebletitje
Originally posted by BelgBeerGeek
Only thing is that i donít always have crazy beers to open.


Thatís not what your FB pictures seem to show


Yeah i know but those are the special beers i really want to keep cellared/age like i said :P
but yeah ok if youíve always liked what iíve brought then iíll bring some of what i understand with not so special again LOL
And offcourse the special stew
11/18/2013 4:49:25 AM

Post a reply Post reply

Private message send the author a private message

Home > Forums > Belgium

Reply to Thread     
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Events
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
RateBeer Best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50