RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > UK & Ireland | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Birmingham - Friday afternoon/evening

read 159 times • 2 replies • posted 7/4/2013 4:04:26 AM

Thread Frozen

premium
chriso 7416:403
Thought Id start a separate thread about this to avoid it getting submerged in the main thread.

We are due to arrive at Snow Hill tommorrow just before 2pm. After checking in at our hotel we should be pubbing by 2.30. Weve arranged to meet up with jmgreenuk at 7pm in the Wellington.

Cant remember who else said they would be up for a few drinks but I imagine anyone working in Birmingham would probably want an earlier meet up than 7pm. Nominate your time & place. If there are other places youd want to hit it might be handy to mention them here so that we dont go there earlier. And exchanging mobile numbers by beermail might not be a bad idea either.

Cheers.

Private message Send the author a private message

DanielBrown 3894:270
Chris, I will try and see you tomorrow afternoon, hopefully at 4.30, but maybe at 5.00. You definitely need to visit the Craven and Victoria, so I can lead you/meet you there.
7/4/2013 9:09:19 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
EdKing 1967:148
Have a great time everyone on Fri and Sat. One day soon Im going to be out on one of these.
7/4/2013 1:04:27 PM

Private message send the author a private message

Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search