Bryce Canyon now, then Moab etc later

Reads 892 • Replies 19 • Started Sunday, June 19, 2016 10:30:24 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Prufrockstar
beers 2132 º places 83 º 15:00 Mon 6/20/2016

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
Bryce Canyon is ace, no need for beer. Love the place.

<*))))))><

Agreed, this place is great. And I brought plenty of camping beer for the evenings. Was at Glacier about a week ago, and even though that’s my favorite place on the planet, right now I’m enjoying myself more here.

Prufrockstar
beers 2132 º places 83 º 15:05 Mon 6/20/2016

Originally posted by GTAEgeek
I assume you’ve done your research, but hopefully you’ve got your ticket for Casey already. Unfortunately, you can’t just drop in on their taproom.

I wouldn’t assume I’ve done my research (FYI: Thai Me Up is not open for lunch, which I would have known if I bothered to check their hours).

This time, though, I planned ahead. Sort of. I have a ticket for myself and my wife. I have since learned that she’s not crazy about the idea of ditching our family for an entire day in Moab to spend 6+ hours in a car to go to a brewery. Weird.

GTAEgeek
beers 5640 º places 552 º 21:29 Mon 6/20/2016

Originally posted by Prufrockstar
Originally posted by GTAEgeek
I assume you’ve done your research, but hopefully you’ve got your ticket for Casey already. Unfortunately, you can’t just drop in on their taproom.

I wouldn’t assume I’ve done my research (FYI: Thai Me Up is not open for lunch, which I would have known if I bothered to check their hours).

This time, though, I planned ahead. Sort of. I have a ticket for myself and my wife. I have since learned that she’s not crazy about the idea of ditching our family for an entire day in Moab to spend 6+ hours in a car to go to a brewery. Weird.

Ya, weird. Never will figure them out, huh? You could try explaining that they have world-class fruited sours. I think that would work, but I’ve been wrong before...

I’d offer to take that spare ticket off your hands, but the small matter of my job gets in the way. Dang...

bytemesis
beers 15314 º places 1595 º 22:18 Mon 6/20/2016

I envy your road trip. I love southwest Utah.

Prufrockstar
beers 2132 º places 83 º 10:33 Wed 6/22/2016

My second backed out, so if anybody between Moab and Casey wants to join me for Thursday’s 2:00 session at Casey let me know.

GTAEgeek
beers 5640 º places 552 º 11:41 Wed 6/22/2016

My second backed out, so if anybody between Moab and Casey wants to join me for Thursday’s 2:00 session at Casey let me know.

I seriously considered it. Wish I could. Have fun!

StefanSD
beers 2449 º places 57 º 11:52 Wed 6/22/2016

Damn, I’m only about three hours from Casey but my dance card is filled. Have fun.

wchesser
beers 2435 º places 44 º 19:54 Wed 6/22/2016

Like manana? Dang I wish.

wchesser
beers 2435 º places 44 º 19:56 Wed 6/22/2016

I cross posted on a locals beer forum for ya.