California: Ontario, LA, San Diego, Temecula.

Reads 1019 • Replies 12 • Started Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:38:07 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 09:58 Sat 2/22/2014

Originally posted by radarsock
Originally posted by JoeTheYounger
If your going to Rancho check out Slaters 50/50 burger. They have about 100 taps of pretty good stuff.

You planning on anything in Orange County? Bruery, Noble, Bootleggers are all pretty close. A new brewery called Bottle Logic just opened near there as well.
Skaters 50/50, eh? I love burgers, and having 100 taps only gives me more reason to visit. Thanks for the recommendation! Joe: should this be on the database?

All of those options are about an hour away, which isn’t too bad at all. I actually wasn’t planning on dropping in on the Bruery, but that’s just because their beers haven’t always spoken to me. I saw Noble Ale Works before, and that place really intrigued me. I have never had any of their beers before but they look genuinely wonderful. I will indeed check them out! I’ll probably be making an Anaheim stop at some point as they have some cool places and it looks like a great pizzeria, as well.

The Slater’s in Rancho is in the database, along with a handful of other bars/restaurants in the immediate area.

I’ll be in Riverside during the week probably meeting with joenugs if you want to meet up somewhere. Not sure I’ll be heading all the way to LA or SD during the work week but Ontario, Riverside, Rancho, and Redlands are all fair game.

radarsock
beers 1226 º places 112 º 14:53 Sat 2/22/2014

Originally posted by t0rin0
Originally posted by radarsock
Originally posted by JoeTheYounger
If your going to Rancho check out Slaters 50/50 burger. They have about 100 taps of pretty good stuff.

You planning on anything in Orange County? Bruery, Noble, Bootleggers are all pretty close. A new brewery called Bottle Logic just opened near there as well.
Skaters 50/50, eh? I love burgers, and having 100 taps only gives me more reason to visit. Thanks for the recommendation! Joe: should this be on the database?

All of those options are about an hour away, which isn’t too bad at all. I actually wasn’t planning on dropping in on the Bruery, but that’s just because their beers haven’t always spoken to me. I saw Noble Ale Works before, and that place really intrigued me. I have never had any of their beers before but they look genuinely wonderful. I will indeed check them out! I’ll probably be making an Anaheim stop at some point as they have some cool places and it looks like a great pizzeria, as well.

The Slater’s in Rancho is in the database, along with a handful of other bars/restaurants in the immediate area.

I’ll be in Riverside during the week probably meeting with joenugs if you want to meet up somewhere. Not sure I’ll be heading all the way to LA or SD during the work week but Ontario, Riverside, Rancho, and Redlands are all fair game.
50/50, now reading all two of its reviews, doesn’t scream awesomeness like I thought it might, but I’ll give it a try.

I emailed him. San Diego does seem easiest for a meetup, but if you’d like, perhaps we can all just meet at one of our homes with beer? I’ll be staying with my girlfriend, and the place is located in Temecula but we of course could go else for a drink. I just thought it might be easier than trying to navigate the populated streets.