RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > UK & Ireland | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

CBC 2nd Birthday 29-30th June - Clerkenwell

read 1598 times • 47 replies • posted 6/18/2013 4:01:20 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

premium
Leighton 11023:618
I値l be there from c. the start - so what, noon?
6/24/2013 4:46:10 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Theydon_Bois 8710:620
I知 hoping to be there for an hour or so between 1 and 3. I値l have Sue with me so need to find her something dark, sweet, strong and roasty/chocolatey - I trust there値l be something of that ilk to satisfy her Tom!?
6/24/2013 4:50:49 AM

premium
harrisoni 13733:21
Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
something dark, sweet, strong and roasty/chocolatey - I trust there値l be something of that ilk to satisfy her Tom!?

Tom, can you do a cool tall blonde that痴 no good for my heart?

Oh wait, I already had one of those...

She left me for some bloke called Jeremy (I知 sure they had Fun Fun Fun as the Five Get Over Excited, but it certainly was no Happy Hour for me)
6/24/2013 5:23:00 AM

premium
mR_fr0g 3135:3
I知 hoping to be there for an hour or so between 1 and 3. I値l have Sue with me so need to find her something dark, sweet, strong and roasty/chocolatey - I trust there値l be something of that ilk to satisfy her Tom!?

Was chatting to Tom down in Brixton on Saturday and he mentioned Southern Tier Creme Brulee is on the list. Could be a winner for Mrs Bois
6/24/2013 7:49:20 AM

premium
harrisoni 13733:21
Originally posted by mR_fr0g

Was chatting to Tom down in Brixton on Saturday and he mentioned Southern Tier Creme Brulee is on the list. Could be a winner for Mrs Bois

I LOVE that beer...
6/24/2013 8:24:46 AM

premium
EdKing 1875:140
Originally posted by harrisoni

I LOVE that beer...

Ian I think you must have missed the memo. That beer is the Devil痴 jism.
6/24/2013 10:10:44 AM

kaufmanised 9:11
Hopefully the list will be released before Friday, really in two minds about going mainly due I値l be in London on Tuesday and Wednesday for a confernce and might chance getting the leftovers.

Have a 15 week old son and don稚 really like leaving him, I知 a hands on father :)

But If I know there are beers I致e been looking for I壇 make the trip
6/24/2013 10:41:52 AM

premium
deeblo 68
I should be there by 1 or 2pm.

Originally posted by MagicDave6
Would you fellows like the usual tables?

That壇 be great! Cheers Tom!
6/24/2013 10:42:59 AM

premium
Theydon_Bois 8710:620

That痴 a good call, pretty sweet and she likes the real thing in desert format!
6/24/2013 11:07:29 AM

premium
Beersiveknown 3000:71

Was going to buy it for daisy when it was on keg at Xmas, but it had sold out the next day

That痴 a good call, pretty sweet and she likes the real thing in desert format!
6/24/2013 11:18:25 AM

Home > Forums > UK & Ireland

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers