cgarvieuk 15-23

Reads 5263 • Replies 88 • Started Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:57:18 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

jcwattsrugger
beers 13457 º places 3 º 04:28 Wed 2/12/2014

Looking forward to sharing a beer.

cheers, john

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 09:39 Wed 2/12/2014

Its becoming Clear that 4 suitcases of beer is not going to be Enough :-(

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 15:04 Wed 2/12/2014

No need for you even to bring that much. We have plenty of beer here!

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 22:38 Wed 2/12/2014

Originally posted by GodOfThunder

Only Bringing 3 Bags of beer to you lot, But 4 is not gonna cut it on way home. I keep drawing up shopping list and realise its too big so remove some, still too big, remove some more, realise its too big, cry , remove some more cry again

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 02:28 Thu 2/13/2014

Originally posted by cgarvieuk

Only Bringing 3 Bags of beer to you lot, But 4 is not gonna cut it on way home. I keep drawing up shopping list and realise its too big so remove some, still too big, remove some more, realise its too big, cry , remove some more cry again

Not to brag, but this is where being military on orders and getting 5 free checked bags up to 70lb really pays off. I wish you luck Craig with the packing and shopping.

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 02:47 Thu 2/13/2014

Originally posted by SHIG

Not to brag, but this is where being military on orders and getting 5 free checked bags up to 70lb really pays off. I wish you luck Craig with the packing and shopping.

Yeah I had to bring my family for the extra bags. Though not sure i could manage 5 on my own.

I should get about 70home but there a lot more bombers id like to have taken

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 04:59 Thu 2/13/2014

My other hobby is collecting frequent flier points and miles, so I use them to fly first-class on trips. The best thing about that is no baggage fees and no over-weight fees!

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 05:37 Thu 2/13/2014

My other hobby is collecting frequent flier points and miles, so I use them to fly first-class on trips. The best thing about that is no baggage fees and no over-weight fees!

Yeah that would be Handy. I did consider paying for a 5th Bag. But in end though it was more luggage than i wanted to try handle

Ps. T Minus 1.5

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 10:25 Thu 2/13/2014

I am not happy with the Weather in Philidelphi just now

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 12:56 Thu 2/13/2014

Is anyone im Meeting a Babylon5 Fan?