College Football Thread 2011 (Actual Season!)

Reads 227525 • Replies 3132 • Started Monday, August 1, 2011 6:47:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 12:51 Fri 12/9/2011

NCAA granted a waiver to Ohio State to allow another full time coach on staff (Meyer) for recruiting. That’s bullshit. A full time recruiter through the bowls.. who isn’t weighed down by actual coaching.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 13:06 Fri 12/9/2011

Originally posted by TheAlum
NCAA granted a waiver to Ohio State to allow another full time coach on staff (Meyer) for recruiting. That’s bullshit. A full time recruiter through the bowls.. who isn’t weighed down by actual coaching.

Wow, that is crap.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 13:27 Fri 12/9/2011

I was just on my way in the room to post this... WTF! Total bullshit.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 14:59 Fri 12/9/2011

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig

I was just on my way in the room to post this... WTF! Total bullshit.

I ready this earlier in the day as well. Apparently, the Ohio State cheerleading squad is blowing the NCAA infractions committee. They were caught being corrupt and not only are they not paying the full price for it, they are actually being given a recruiting advantage. I hate the NCAA sometimes.

mcbackus
beers 758 º places 11 º 15:02 Fri 12/9/2011

haha! it is amazing how much power you can have if you are Ohio State and Meyer together.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 18:13 Sat 12/10/2011

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
Originally posted by TheCheeseMan
Originally posted by hopscotch
Big road win for WVU’s young basketball team tonight. My little babies is all grows up.

I wish they had grown up about six days earlier. MSU’s RPI just got a nice boost.

I saw that this morning, we play the might Troy University Trojans in another early season tune up game tomorrow night.

Tiffany has her Masters from Troy.

They’re gonna put a whoopin’ on ya.

Good call Charlie Brown.

MSU 106
Troy 68

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 06:55 Sun 12/11/2011

Big road win for WVU’s young basketball team tonight. My little babies is all grows up.

I wish they had grown up about six days earlier. MSU’s RPI just got a nice boost.

I saw that this morning, we play the might Troy University Trojans in another early season tune up game tomorrow night.

Good call Charlie Brown.

MSU 106
Troy 68

Ouch... nice!

WVU 77
Miami 66

I can’t talk smack, because Gumby and I were texting a bit and my heart’s just not in it. I’m a chick.

This is why Gumby and Cheese are the best trash talkers. If either of them was actually at my house, drinking my beer, eating my food and watching the game with me, they would still post smack from right across the room or the other end of my couch. I can’t do it.

Zay are zeh best!

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 07:18 Sun 12/11/2011

Good call Charlie Brown.

MSU 106
Troy 68

Ouch... nice!

WVU 77
Miami 66

I can’t talk smack, because Gumby and I were texting a bit and my heart’s just not in it. I’m a chick.

This is why Gumby and Cheese are the best trash talkers. If either of them was actually at my house, drinking my beer, eating my food and watching the game with me, they would still post smack from right across the room or the other end of my couch. I can’t do it.

Zay are zeh best!

If it makes you feel more comfortable, Ill be at your house, drinking your beer (cider, mead, sake, etc.), eating your food, chasing your cats around, chatting up your wife, checking out your kick ass VHS selection, and spewing garbage about WVU in a swagalicious way soon enough.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 07:45 Sun 12/11/2011

Originally posted by mgumby10

Good call Charlie Brown.

MSU 106
Troy 68

Ouch... nice!

WVU 77
Miami 66

Zay are zeh best!

If it makes you feel more comfortable, Ill be at your house, drinking your beer (cider, mead, sake, etc.), eating your food, chasing your cats around, chatting up your wife, checking out your kick ass VHS selection, and spewing garbage about WVU in a swagalicious way soon enough.

I would invite you to my place to watch Miami’s bowl game, but yeah, um.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 07:54 Sun 12/11/2011

Originally posted by mgumby10

Good call Charlie Brown.

MSU 106
Troy 68

Ouch... nice!

WVU 77
Miami 66

Zay are zeh best!

I would invite you to my place to watch Miami’s bowl game, but yeah, um.

Cheese, how bitter are you that from all accounts Miami’s sanctions arent going to be that bad? Its gotta chap your ass, as you were hoping for the death penalty and it wont come close to that. Seriously how mad are you about it?