College Football Thread 2011 (Actual Season!)

Reads 227486 • Replies 3132 • Started Monday, August 1, 2011 6:47:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 11:41 Sat 2/4/2012

The arrogant Mountaineers bail out of their visit to FSU next season. They scared.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 15:26 Sat 2/4/2012

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
The arrogant Mountaineers bail out of their visit to FSU next season. They scared.

Was looking forward to this game. Damn.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 15:34 Sat 2/4/2012

Yes, we’re scared. That’s exactly it. It has absolutely nothing to do with adding two more in-conference games to our schedule.

... and the Big East is dumping us by forcing us to pay about $15 mil to be able to leave next season. "Pay us $15 million or we make you stay another two seasons." That’s how you push a program out the door. Right, Jj?

Take a Seroquel, day-dreamer.

It would be worth it to stay in the Big East for two more seasons just so WVU could kick UCF in the nuts and fuck its girlfriend a couple more times. I would text you every day for two years. It would really be worth it to be forced to stay in the Big East two more seasons just so I could do that. Every-fucking-day bitch!

Boise State = 9-3 their first year in the Big East... and that’s without WVU.

Not even gonna mention my prediction for UCF over the next several seasons playing a Big Boy schedule.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 15:36 Sat 2/4/2012

... and never use "arrogant" and "scared" in consecutive sentences when describing someone or something. It makes no sense, scab.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 15:38 Sat 2/4/2012

Originally posted by mgumby10

Was looking forward to this game. Damn.

Me too. Honestly. Of course, we kept Maryland, but that’s because they’re close and they need us to boost their strength of schedule. Of course, so does FSU.

I like Jimbo Fisher and you know why (WV boy), but was looking forward to beating his ass both games in that two game series. Great offense against great defense. Damn.

I’d rather drop Maryland.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 15:55 Sat 2/4/2012

Originally posted by hopscotch

Yes, we’re scared. That’s exactly it. It has absolutely nothing to do with adding two more in-conference games to our schedule.

... and the Big East is dumping us by forcing us to pay about $15 mil to be able to leave next season. "Pay us $15 million or we make you stay another two seasons." That’s how you push a program out the door. Right, Jj?

It would be worth it to stay in the Big East for two more seasons just so WVU could kick UCF in the nuts and fuck its girlfriend a couple more times. I would text you every day for two years. It would really be worth it to be forced to stay in the Big East two more seasons just so I could do that. Every-fucking-day bitch!

Not even gonna mention my prediction for UCF over the next several seasons playing a Big Boy schedule.

Suddenly, the Big Least are world beaters. You know, that league that has a really tough time getting teams into the Top 25.

Yes, UCF likely will have a tough time going to the new Big E, because it is much improved!

Have fun getting your asses kicked by rednecks with money. You hilljacks don’t stand a chance... and keep running away from another loss to FSU.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 16:14 Sat 2/4/2012

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Hmmm.... gotta like the Jordan Diamond commit to AU tonight. It is down to us and OSU for Diggs, too. Holy shit we signed a ridiculous OL class.

Correction. You signed a very good OL class. Stanford signed a ridiculous OL class. I want to be Stanford’s running back. I’m forty-three, slow, only weigh 178 lbs and have a bum knee, but I’m pretty sure I could gain some yards with those guys paving the way.

Wonderful thing is that 4 star lineman Kozan still hasn’t pulled trigger on Iowa and losing their OC today can’t help them one bit.

Yep... Stanford killed it this year. Barry Sanders has to be one happy dude.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 07:33 Sun 2/5/2012

Suddenly, the Big Least are world beaters. You know, that league that has a really tough time getting teams into the Top 25.

Yes, UCF likely will have a tough time going to the new Big E, because it is much improved!

Have fun getting your asses kicked by rednecks with money. You hilljacks don’t stand a chance... and keep running away from another loss to FSU.

You had a tough time in the shitty conference called CUSA, did you suddenly have an epiphany of sorts? Do we need to remind you about your numerous predictions and what the actual results were? You really shouldn’t talk much shit about another team not standing a chance, I mean, FIU from the mighty Sun Belt Conference?

4-47 versus BCS teams, yep, the Big East is certainly much improved with the addition of another shitty team from yet another shitty conference.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 08:06 Sun 2/5/2012

A former Cane wins a Super Bowl ring again today. 2 if the Giants win.

NFLU

The pipeline

SoLan
beers 1550 º places 12 º 12:02 Sun 2/5/2012

test