College Football Thread 2011 (Actual Season!)

Reads 226769 • Replies 3132 • Started Monday, August 1, 2011 6:47:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

OrlGamecock
18:56 Sun 8/7/2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLQxmGR01j4&feature=player_embedded

3 Damn quiet future first round draft picks... Our defensive line is going to be nuts this year btw... You all should be jealous.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 19:38 Sun 8/7/2011

Originally posted by OrlGamecock

3 Damn quiet future first round draft picks... Our defensive line is going to be nuts this year btw... You all should be jealous.

Too bad for USC that Georgia’s schedule is such that they have the real advantage in winning the east. Considering they don’t play Alabama, LSU or Arkansas this year, USC’s chances of going back to Atlanta are not as strong, at least in my humble opinion.

OrlGamecock
10:13 Wed 8/10/2011

Originally posted by TheCheeseMan

Too bad for USC that Georgia’s schedule is such that they have the real advantage in winning the east. Considering they don’t play Alabama, LSU or Arkansas this year, USC’s chances of going back to Atlanta are not as strong, at least in my humble opinion.

South Carolina’s schedule is right there with Georgia’s... Georgia has to play us, and we have to play Arkansas. Neither of us have to play Alabama or LSU. I think we are a way better team then UGA especially since we get them at the very beginning of the season and they are replacing so many people.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 17:07 Thu 8/11/2011

Huge blow to Arkansas, Knile Davis carted off field with leg injury. Dude is a stud...

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 17:11 Thu 8/11/2011

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Huge blow to Arkansas, Knile Davis carted off field with leg injury. Dude is a stud...

Damn, hate to hear that. BTW<what the hell is up with your boy Zeke and Twitter? Dude must be looking to get his bell rung.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 17:13 Thu 8/11/2011

South Carolina’s schedule is right there with Georgia’s... Georgia has to play us, and we have to play Arkansas. Neither of us have to play Alabama or LSU. I think we are a way better team then UGA especially since we get them at the very beginning of the season and they are replacing so many people.

Besides, you have Garcia as your QB, that alone is reason to believe it is Georgia’s to lose.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 18:21 Thu 8/11/2011

Damn, hate to hear that. BTW<what the hell is up with your boy Zeke and Twitter? Dude must be looking to get his bell rung.

Which comment do you like better "I knew I was suppose to be an Auburn Tiger when I stepped on Alabama’s campus and hated everything" or "Can I get directions to Ttown menswear? I heard there’s some cool stuff there?"

17 year olds and social media = trouble... kid should stop while he’s ahead.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 18:47 Thu 8/11/2011

Which comment do you like better "I knew I was suppose to be an Auburn Tiger when I stepped on Alabama’s campus and hated everything" or "Can I get directions to Ttown menswear? I heard there’s some cool stuff there?"

I like that first quote.

Sounds like he’s got a little Cane swag in him.

Your too soft Cheese. Swag up.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 18:53 Thu 8/11/2011

Originally posted by mgumby10

I like that first quote.

Sounds like he’s got a little Cane swag in him.

Your too soft Cheese. Swag up.

I think it is funny, but pissing off the Bama team, especially that defense is not a wise move.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 18:54 Thu 8/11/2011

No joke, kid has balls, no brains, but big brass balls.