RateBeer

Coming to Atlanta

read 470 times • 3 replies •

Thread Frozen

obguthr
premium
beers 4659 º places 20 º 17:07 Thu 7/28/2011

Iím coming to visit family 8/5-8/11. Iíll be spending most of the time in Canton. Iím looking to get some deep south ticks while Iím there. Is there a place in the area that carries Alabaman or Mississyphillus beers? Arkansas would be awesome. Tentatively, Iím planning to make the three hour drive to The Nook in Huntsville AL.

TheBeerSommelier
premium
18:33 Thu 7/28/2011

Damn - youíre missing an epic tasting by a week or so.

That said, hit me up while youíre here and weíll have a beer. Cantonís only about 20-30 minutes (and only one highway ride) from my place.

Westmeister
premium
beers 2095 º places 64 º 19:18 Thu 7/28/2011

You would be remised if you didnít visit The Brickstore in Decatur as well. But for some ticks you are missing #IPA Day by a day at Sweetwater Brewery. Lots of one time crazy stuff. There is also Red Brick tour you could hit up on Friday that would give you some local flair.

obguthr
premium
beers 4659 º places 20 º 18:34 Fri 7/29/2011

Originally posted by Westmeister
You would be remised if you didnít visit The Brickstore in Decatur as well. But for some ticks you are missing #IPA Day by a day at Sweetwater Brewery. Lots of one time crazy stuff. There is also Red Brick tour you could hit up on Friday that would give you some local flair.

Brickstore is awesome. I stopped in there last year on my way to Terrapin.