Countdown to 13, 000 rates

Reads 2265 • Replies 46 • Started Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:46:30 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

berkshirejohn
beers 9770 º places 291 º 10:46 Sat 6/21/2014

A great achievement. What’s your target for the next Olympics?

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 11:38 Sat 6/21/2014

You may not have liked it but I’m certainly ISO your 13k th rate. Congrats!

beer0clock
beers 142 º places 16 º 11:39 Sat 6/21/2014

Drinking 18 beers in one day is quite epic especially when your on your 2nd by 10:25 in the morning! Some day I may meet you in Canterbury coz I enjoy reading your reviews. You always seem to get the new beers before me but then I expect you have a lot more money than I.

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 05:12 Mon 6/23/2014

Originally posted by beer0clock
Drinking 18 beers in one day is quite epic especially when your on your 2nd by 10:25 in the morning! Some day I may meet you in Canterbury coz I enjoy reading your reviews. You always seem to get the new beers before me but then I expect you have a lot more money than I.

Give me a beermail and we can meet up. Always happy to share a beer. Foundry is always worth going to as is The Bottle Shop in the Goods Shed by Canterbury West station.

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 10:57 Fri 6/27/2014

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
Ian do yourself a favor. Get a glass of Half mast when you get to craft today. It might not be a new rate but it was just packaged this week and is tasting incredible. Probably one of the best session ipas to have on a day like this.

Ok so I didn’t have this last week but I had the Siren Half Mast today and it was pretty damn good. So drinkable. Loved the pink grapefruit flavour. Good beer.

wheresthepath
beers 3441 º places 278 º 13:04 Fri 6/27/2014

Originally posted by harrisoni
Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
Ian do yourself a favor. Get a glass of Half mast when you get to craft today. It might not be a new rate but it was just packaged this week and is tasting incredible. Probably one of the best session ipas to have on a day like this.

Ok so I didn’t have this last week but I had the Siren Half Mast today and it was pretty damn good. So drinkable. Loved the pink grapefruit flavour. Good beer.

Shock news just in... Ian likes session IPAs...