RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Travel | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Cycling. Bamberg; Salzburg, Rothenburg; Cologne

read 4443 times • 74 replies • posted 3/26/2013 8:36:43 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Erlangernick 1:2
Originally posted by 3fourths
Originally posted by Erlangernick
Nö, the map shows it on the correct side of the road, the SW side. At least it does right now.

the keller was marked in the wrong location prior to Ian’s visit and my own last month. I corrected the location about two weeks ago.

Ah, I see my GPS notes in my rating. The place can actually be easy to miss if you’re there when there aren’t any cars parked along side.

Any tips for those of us who like to add places that happen to be internet-map-unfriendly, such as the Häschaadä Keller, whose GPS coordinates should be N49.832 E11.00712, and the Waldstübla Biergarten & Petting Zoo which ought to be at N49.87245 E11.02197?
6/18/2013 12:13:19 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
harrisoni 14016:22
Originally posted by JoeinEscazú
I will be doing some of this in August. But instead of cycling I think I will find a pregnant German woman to drive me around.

You’ll have a fantastic time Joe. Hope to meet up for a beer again sometime .
6/18/2013 10:34:29 AM

Erlangernick 1:2
Originally posted by 3fourths
Nö, the map shows it on the correct side of the road, the SW side. At least it does right now.

the keller was marked in the wrong location prior to Ian’s visit and my own last month. I corrected the location about two weeks ago.

Ah, I see my GPS notes in my rating. The place can actually be easy to miss if you’re there when there aren’t any cars parked along side.

Any tips for those of us who like to add places that happen to be internet-map-unfriendly, such as the Häschaadä Keller, whose GPS coordinates should be N49.832 E11.00712, and the Waldstübla Biergarten & Petting Zoo which ought to be at N49.87245 E11.02197?

Someone’s fixed the latter, but not (yet) the former!
6/19/2013 12:22:13 AM

premium
JoeinDahlem 1332:279
Originally posted by harrisoni
Originally posted by JoeinEscazú
I will be doing some of this in August. But instead of cycling I think I will find a pregnant German woman to drive me around.

You’ll have a fantastic time Joe. Hope to meet up for a beer again sometime.

Seems inevitable. Wish I could get to the UK this time but it’s not in the cards. Will bounce up to Belgium for a bit though.
6/24/2013 11:59:36 AM

Home > Forums > Beer Travel

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers