RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Dark Lord available in Amsterdam

read 4018 times • 36 replies • posted 3/31/2012 10:38:18 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

premium
b3shine 5820:273
Does Amsterdam have the Internet? Because you can buy one off of eBay for half that price, shipping included.
5/10/2012 4:35:32 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Benzai 8924:151
Originally posted by Daddybeer
Whahahaha! Who else then Bill Gates would pay 200 euros for a bottle of beer?! For 200 euros I can get myself 20 crates of Heineken and get shitfaced all the way. Or get around 100 Belgian special beers and enjoy them piece by piece.

For Gods sake: why would you EVER get yourself 20...oh sorry, even 1 crate of Heineken and get shitfaced???

Just curious...
5/10/2012 4:35:38 PM

premium
NobleSquirrel 3437:209
Originally posted by Sevenlee
Originally posted by sebletitje
Just absurd, just like the poor lad in Brazil who was going to pay so much for a westy. Iíll gladly take a nice DeMolen or Emelisse stout in Amsterdam over this beer.

Haha I think the poor lad youíre referring to is me. I ended up getting the Westy 12 through trade. Although I ended up paying a lot more, I got Westy 8, a retired De Molen Porter and some other beers as well so I guess it was worth it.

Maybe I should try to track down Dark Lord in a trade. Do people trade it often? Seems to me like it would be hard to get even in trade.

Itís pretty easy to get in trade.
5/11/2012 7:07:01 AM

premium
MacBoost 1399:23
Originally posted by NobleSquirrel

Itís pretty easy to get in trade.

ISO: Dark Lord FT: Labatt Blue Light Lime
5/11/2012 7:22:36 AM

premium
vipinvelp 2356:211
Will never pay that much for a beer. I consume don't stock or trade.

---Posted via Beer Buddy for iPhone
6/10/2012 11:20:13 AM

koopa 338:13
I paid 50e for a Darklord at the Cracked Kettle back in 2008 or 2009 mainly because I was shipping 4 cases of beer back to the USA and had 1 empty spot. Thought it was almost funny that I was buying a limited USA bottle in Amsterdam to ship it back home to the USA. Made no sense other than doing it for the novelty. Turns out that when I got home I found out that a friend of a friend was the one who traded it to them (along with other USA bottles) for lots of Blabaer and other Euro gems!
6/10/2012 11:52:03 AM

Home > Forums > Non-US

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers