RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Denmark | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

DC Brau in Copenhagen

read 788 times • 11 replies • posted 8/1/2012 6:07:15 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

premium
nimbleprop 4553:46
Hey Danes -

I am traveling to Copenhagen this coming weekend 4Aug to 7Aug and plan to hit up many of the local beer spots. I also plan to bring some DC Brau Citizen, Corruption, Penn Quarter Porter and Barrel Aged Penn Quarter Porter for sharing or trade.

Are bars in the area amenable if I bring in such items for share? Am I better off trading to interested parties? Does anyone want to grab a pint?
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
Papsoe 25090:4
Originally posted by nimbleprop
Hey Danes -

I am traveling to Copenhagen this coming weekend 4Aug to 7Aug and plan to hit up many of the local beer spots. I also plan to bring some DC Brau Citizen, Corruption, Penn Quarter Porter and Barrel Aged Penn Quarter Porter for sharing or trade.

Are bars in the area amenable if I bring in such items for share? Am I better off trading to interested parties? Does anyone want to grab a pint?

Damm Andy, Iím away on holidays. Wouldíve loved to meet up
8/1/2012 6:14:54 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Originally posted by Papsoe
Hey Danes -

Damm Andy, Iím away on holidays. Wouldíve loved to meet up

Itís cool. I am really excited to visit your city for the first time. Any suggestions?
8/1/2012 6:18:11 AM

FrumptyDumpty
I bring in bottles to bars to share with no problems but I might be a different case. At Fermentor and Mikkeller bar the bartenders are pretty geeky so just share some beer with them and it should be no problem.
8/1/2012 6:26:57 AM

premium
Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
I bring in bottles to bars to share with no problems but I might be a different case. At Fermentor and Mikkeller bar the bartenders are pretty geeky so just share some beer with them and it should be no problem.

Cool, DC Brau is my local, so Iíve had them a million times. I was hoping to share with some fellow geeks.
8/1/2012 6:54:00 AM

FrumptyDumpty
Oh I am sure some tickers will come out as well. I was just saying if you wanna open it in the bar then be nice and share with the bartender.
8/1/2012 9:06:20 AM

premium
Theis 13231:114
What is your plan, maybe I want to meet....Place, Time, Day ??
8/2/2012 7:48:09 AM

premium
Theis 13231:114
8/2/2012 3:08:52 PM

premium
I get in on Saturday morning and I am going to try and make the release at Amager. If I do, Iíll be bringing a can of Corruption and a can of Citizen from DC Brau. I plan to hit up Mikkeller one night too. To Mikkeller I am going to bring a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter, a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter aged in Catoctin Creek Rye barrels AND about 6oz of Catoctin Creek Rye I threw in a home brew bottle and capped.
8/3/2012 4:59:25 AM

premium
Papsoe 25090:4
I get in on Saturday morning and I am going to try and make the release at Amager. If I do, Iíll be bringing a can of Corruption and a can of Citizen from DC Brau. I plan to hit up Mikkeller one night too. To Mikkeller I am going to bring a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter, a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter aged in Catoctin Creek Rye barrels AND about 6oz of Catoctin Creek Rye I threw in a home brew bottle and capped.

Amager is very close to the airport.
In the shop Saturday will be famous ratebeerian sk8viking (aka Emil) now turned brewer. Tell him that youíre a Ratebeer dude and that I told you to come visit. If heís not mega busy Iím sure he can open some bottles for sampling.
8/3/2012 5:22:34 AM

premium
phredrik 1010:31

Iíll be working behind the bar at Mikkeller on saturday night, so come on in and reveal yourself!
8/3/2012 11:35:04 AM

Home > Forums > Denmark

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers