RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Denmark | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

DC Brau in Copenhagen


read 788 times • 11 replies • posted 8/1/2012 6:07:15 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

premium
nimbleprop 4553:46
Hey Danes -

I am traveling to Copenhagen this coming weekend 4Aug to 7Aug and plan to hit up many of the local beer spots. I also plan to bring some DC Brau Citizen, Corruption, Penn Quarter Porter and Barrel Aged Penn Quarter Porter for sharing or trade.

Are bars in the area amenable if I bring in such items for share? Am I better off trading to interested parties? Does anyone want to grab a pint?
Private message Send the author a private message


premium
Papsoe 25090:4
Originally posted by nimbleprop
Hey Danes -

I am traveling to Copenhagen this coming weekend 4Aug to 7Aug and plan to hit up many of the local beer spots. I also plan to bring some DC Brau Citizen, Corruption, Penn Quarter Porter and Barrel Aged Penn Quarter Porter for sharing or trade.

Are bars in the area amenable if I bring in such items for share? Am I better off trading to interested parties? Does anyone want to grab a pint?

Damm Andy, Iím away on holidays. Wouldíve loved to meet up
8/1/2012 6:14:54 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
nimbleprop 4553:46
Originally posted by Papsoe
Originally posted by nimbleprop
Hey Danes -

I am traveling to Copenhagen this coming weekend 4Aug to 7Aug and plan to hit up many of the local beer spots. I also plan to bring some DC Brau Citizen, Corruption, Penn Quarter Porter and Barrel Aged Penn Quarter Porter for sharing or trade.

Are bars in the area amenable if I bring in such items for share? Am I better off trading to interested parties? Does anyone want to grab a pint?

Damm Andy, Iím away on holidays. Wouldíve loved to meet up


Itís cool. I am really excited to visit your city for the first time. Any suggestions?
8/1/2012 6:18:11 AM

Private message send the author a private message


FrumptyDumpty
I bring in bottles to bars to share with no problems but I might be a different case. At Fermentor and Mikkeller bar the bartenders are pretty geeky so just share some beer with them and it should be no problem.
8/1/2012 6:26:57 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
nimbleprop 4553:46
Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
I bring in bottles to bars to share with no problems but I might be a different case. At Fermentor and Mikkeller bar the bartenders are pretty geeky so just share some beer with them and it should be no problem.


Cool, DC Brau is my local, so Iíve had them a million times. I was hoping to share with some fellow geeks.
8/1/2012 6:54:00 AM

Private message send the author a private message


FrumptyDumpty
Oh I am sure some tickers will come out as well. I was just saying if you wanna open it in the bar then be nice and share with the bartender.
8/1/2012 9:06:20 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Theis 13231:114
What is your plan, maybe I want to meet....Place, Time, Day ??
8/2/2012 7:48:09 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Theis 13231:114
8/2/2012 3:08:52 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
nimbleprop 4553:46
I get in on Saturday morning and I am going to try and make the release at Amager. If I do, Iíll be bringing a can of Corruption and a can of Citizen from DC Brau. I plan to hit up Mikkeller one night too. To Mikkeller I am going to bring a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter, a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter aged in Catoctin Creek Rye barrels AND about 6oz of Catoctin Creek Rye I threw in a home brew bottle and capped.
8/3/2012 4:59:25 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Papsoe 25090:4
Originally posted by nimbleprop
I get in on Saturday morning and I am going to try and make the release at Amager. If I do, Iíll be bringing a can of Corruption and a can of Citizen from DC Brau. I plan to hit up Mikkeller one night too. To Mikkeller I am going to bring a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter, a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter aged in Catoctin Creek Rye barrels AND about 6oz of Catoctin Creek Rye I threw in a home brew bottle and capped.

Amager is very close to the airport.
In the shop Saturday will be famous ratebeerian sk8viking (aka Emil) now turned brewer. Tell him that youíre a Ratebeer dude and that I told you to come visit. If heís not mega busy Iím sure he can open some bottles for sampling.
8/3/2012 5:22:34 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
phredrik 1010:31
Originally posted by nimbleprop
I get in on Saturday morning and I am going to try and make the release at Amager. If I do, Iíll be bringing a can of Corruption and a can of Citizen from DC Brau. I plan to hit up Mikkeller one night too. To Mikkeller I am going to bring a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter, a 22oz bottle of Penn Quarter Porter aged in Catoctin Creek Rye barrels AND about 6oz of Catoctin Creek Rye I threw in a home brew bottle and capped.

Iíll be working behind the bar at Mikkeller on saturday night, so come on in and reveal yourself!
8/3/2012 11:35:04 AM

Private message send the author a private message

Home > Forums > Denmark

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Events
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
RateBeer Best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50