RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

drink local?

read 888 times • 28 replies • posted 11/17/2012 7:46:31 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3

502Che 999:47
Florida is not an extension of the northeast. Being the asshole of america, its an extension of the colon, if its an extension of anything. Im not sure which state is americas colon. Probably Indiana.
11/18/2012 12:11:02 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
whaleman 2178:25
Originally posted by watson1977
Originally posted by GT2
Youíre talking abt prism beer I know Watson

;)

Ha actually Im not...i having gotten around to trying much Prism yet. Im not overly excited for it...maybe one of the bars I go to will do a sampling so I can scroll past I mean try it.

Prism is actually a fun place to visit. Very much unlike any other brewery in the country and probably the hardest to find. Nobody ever finds Prism accidentally, unless theyíre looking for some place to dump a dead body. You should check it out.

11/18/2012 12:14:21 PM

premium
RABinCO 1399:87
Iíd feel comfortable betting my most local brewery is one of the worst on at least the east coast, definitely within Virginia. Itís sad, because I would love to be able to wholeheartedly support the brewery down the street. I do however try to buy beer, whether local or not, from the small shops in town rather than the grocery or Total Wine. But I donít really feel bad about going somewhere else if they have something the small places donít or thereís a big price discrepancy.
11/18/2012 12:19:11 PM

oteyj 2130:14
About 85 percent of the beer I drink is home brew these day. Then about 10 percent Hill Farmstead, and 5% other.
11/18/2012 12:33:03 PM

premium
Elwood 3336:108
Originally posted by RABinVA
Iíd feel comfortable betting my most local brewery is one of the worst on at least the east coast, definitely within Virginia. Itís sad, because I would love to be able to wholeheartedly support the brewery down the street. I do however try to buy beer, whether local or not, from the small shops in town rather than the grocery or Total Wine. But I donít really feel bad about going somewhere else if they have something the small places donít or thereís a big price discrepancy.

Youíve got my interest with this one because I thought I had one of the worst in Virginia near me. Thankfully there are a couple solid ones too.
11/18/2012 7:55:02 PM

premium
Drake 8981:480
Originally posted by Elwood

Youíve got my interest with this one because I thought I had one of the worst in Virginia near me. Thankfully there are a couple solid ones too.

Iím going to guess weíre talking about Piccadillyís (Elwood) and Blue & Gray (RabinVA)?

Iíd throw Queen City and Blue Lab in that list as well, and Iíve heard some horrible things about Brass Cannon.
11/18/2012 8:45:09 PM

premium
Drake 8981:480
Originally posted by Drake
Originally posted by Elwood

Iím going to guess weíre talking about Piccadillyís (Elwood) and Blue & Gray (RabinVA)?

Iíd throw Queen City and Blue Lab in that list as well, and Iíve heard some horrible things about Brass Cannon.

Just remembered I completely forgot about Battlefield.

In my opinion, Elwood, you "win" this one.
11/18/2012 8:48:11 PM

premium
nuplastikk 4698:42
Originally posted by oteyj
About 85 percent of the beer I drink is home brew these day. Then about 10 percent Hill Farmstead, and 5% other.

sounds boring
11/18/2012 11:45:01 PM

Home > Forums > Beer Talk

Page 1 | 2 | 3
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback