RateBeer

drowland and cbfobes invade Ireland - 2014!

read 6118 times • 86 replies •

Thread Frozen

drowland
premium
beers 7059 º places 216 º 08:43 Fri 5/10/2013

Originally posted by khoffman43
Originally posted by drowland
GT, itís hard to pinpoint, but a lot of what you say is weirdly direct and condescending. Of course Craig is from Scotland. When the fuck else will we be anywhere near there? And I wasnít planning on ordering Guinness? My bad. Iíll order the other two enormously famous and worldly available dry stouts. Never heard of them in my years in the business. I just hope I can find some Killianís!

Goddamn just let some locals chime in and give us a good time. Weíll bring tons of beer from FL amd WI!

Has this post won any awards?

goddammit!

Steve_0
premium
beers 3424 º places 142 º 09:00 Fri 5/10/2013

Originally posted by GT2
GT, itís hard to pinpoint, but a lot of what you say is weirdly direct and condescending. Of course Craig is from Scotland. When the fuck else will we be anywhere near there? And I wasnít planning on ordering Guinness? My bad. Iíll order the other two enormously famous and worldly available dry stouts. Never heard of them in my years in the business. I just hope I can find some Killianís!

Goddamn just let some locals chime in and give us a good time. Weíll bring tons of beer from FL amd WI!

Da fuq? This is easily the least offensive post Iíve made all week. Wasnít being smug. I think you are reading too much into it. Plus, like chriso said, ratebeer isnít exactly teeming with Irish members.

Yes, I was buzzed quick. My bad.

I liked the response

TheHOFF43
premium
beers 1791 º places 121 º 09:13 Fri 5/10/2013

Can we get this pinned?

TheAlum
premium
beers 6373 º places 10 º 09:15 Fri 5/10/2013

This thread will auto freeze by the end of the summer, sadly.

drowland
premium
beers 7059 º places 216 º 09:19 Fri 5/10/2013

Originally posted by TheAlum

If this thread freezes, Iím not renewing my premium and will begin a revolution against rate Beer . net

TheHOFF43
premium
beers 1791 º places 121 º 09:25 Fri 5/10/2013

If this thread freezes, Iím not renewing my premium and will begin a revolution against rate Beer . net

Iíll premium you so broet can keep all 3 of his beach mansions

drowland
premium
beers 7059 º places 216 º 09:28 Fri 5/10/2013

Originally posted by khoffman43

Iíll premium you so broet can keep all 3 of his beach mansions

Youíre a nicer father to me than you are your dog, daddy

csteele2144
beers 125 º places 11 º 15:48 Mon 6/10/2013

Have you planned this out yet? Britt and I are headed there in August, we can do a test run of your itinerary.

GT2
premium
beers 9410 º places 661 º 15:53 Mon 6/10/2013

Itís hard to pinpoint, but a lot of this thread is weirdly direct and condescending.

TheAlum
premium
beers 6373 º places 10 º 17:50 Mon 6/10/2013

Originally posted by GT2
Itís hard to pinpoint, but a lot of this thread is weirdly direct and condescending.