RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Ebay - alcohol

read 532 times • 2 replies • posted 2/18/2013 1:51:32 AM

Thread Frozen

Arkangel86
Hello,

I got a question for you guys, i hope you can answer it for me.

if you go look on ebay you can find easyily westvleteren beer put on it. Mostly come from Belgium (duh) and sometimes italy/germany.

so i was wondering, ebay + countrys got rules for putting alcohol on it. Seems to be that from belgium you may put on beers but no spirits.

But I think that putting beer on it to ship worldwide is forbidden?
Is it even legal to put beer on it to ship worldwide?

thx for help :)
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
kraddel 2441:91
its just stupid. beer is to enjoy, to drink ( with friends) or maybe to trade. not to sell... beer on ebay is always overpriced , too. want a westy? contact me and iíll trade it to ya . but dont buy from ebay... even if it would be legal.
2/18/2013 1:56:36 AM

Private message send the author a private message

NobleSquirrel 3437:209
Originally posted by kraddel
its just stupid. beer is to enjoy, to drink ( with friends) or maybe to trade. not to sell... beer on ebay is always overpriced , too. want a westy? contact me and iíll trade it to ya . but dont buy from ebay... even if it would be legal.

Superficially, it looks overpriced (and many beers are) though sometimes they are pretty reasonable. Trading isnít inherently cheap.
2/18/2013 9:23:41 AM

Private message send the author a private message

Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search