ECY Brett isolates

Reads 1189 • Replies 5 • Started Friday, July 17, 2015 1:39:37 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

CLevar
places 23 º 13:39 Fri 7/17/2015

Looking to get my hands on some of these, and can’t seem to ever find them in stock.

I’d be keen to set up a trade for some of these strains if you have them. I can provide yeast, bacterial, mixed, etc. cultures if that is your thing, or would be willing to trade beer (homebrew and/or commercial) for your yeast.

Thanks!

HornyDevil
17:49 Sat 7/18/2015

I know that you have something against Facebook, so I won’t suggest joining Milk The Funk, but you can definitely get a hold of them by asking there. Have you tried asking on the Burgundian Babble Belt? Al Buck is a member there. Or maybe even holler at him directly?

CLevar
places 23 º 18:03 Sat 7/18/2015

Another RBer is hooking me up with some of them, thanks for the suggestions though! At some point I will want to get my hands in the remainder and will hit up those sources.

HornyDevil
18:20 Sat 7/18/2015

Originally posted by CLevar
Another RBer is hooking me up with some of them, thanks for the suggestions though! At some point I will want to get my hands in the remainder and will hit up those sources.

Cool, man. I had hoped that you would find a source.

User52877
places 3 º 06:23 Tue 7/21/2015

The Grape and Granary in Akron Ohio has some.

CLevar
places 23 º 11:01 Tue 7/21/2015

Originally posted by estover
The Grape and Granary in Akron Ohio has some.

Must not be listed on their website.

Homebrew Shops - A collection of homebrew shops and supply houses submitted by RateBeer readers

Homebrewing Articles - RateBeer Magazine's homebrewing department

Homebrew Recipes - Experiment, share and post your own homebrew recipes

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer