RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Western Canada | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Edmontons new craft beer headquarters

read 2222 times • 44 replies • posted 3/23/2012 11:58:31 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

VertBaconStrips 2083:4
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
Savvy1982 1705:70
I hate you all so much!
3/23/2012 11:59:41 AM

Private message send the author a private message

Originally posted by Savvy1982
I hate you all so much!

The feeling is mutual, Derpy. ;)
3/23/2012 12:01:10 PM

gramity 1307:39
David Helm - if you find your way to these forums and read this post: I heart you.

This is pretty exciting!!! Finally a place that not only has craft beer, and not only gets some craft beer taps, but does both AND has over 5 taps available.

This is some good fucking news. It is also right between my house and work on my daily drive. Perhaps I should park my car and take the loser cruiser to work. I could stop in here from (or to) work everyday!

Anyway, Iíll hold off getting to excited until it is open and not full of douchebags who are trying to stab everyone.
3/23/2012 1:21:23 PM

premium
Torontoblue 85:43
Thereís a place opening in the old Iron Horse building this May. Slated to start with 75 taps and be craft beer orientated. Some people I know will be involved with advising the tap & bottle selection.
3/23/2012 4:38:07 PM

Originally posted by Torontoblue
Thereís a place opening in the old Iron Horse building this May. Slated to start with 75 taps and be craft beer orientated. Some people I know will be involved with advising the tap & bottle selection.

Very cool. Hopefully they stay away from 60 taps of lagers from all over the world. Iíve always wondered how that location could have remained empty for so long.

Underground - how well will that place work if thereís no place to park? Anyone see that as a hinderance? A good majority of people hate going downtown for that reason.
3/23/2012 6:10:50 PM

gramity 1307:39

Awesome! Have you done the necessary work to ensure these contacts of yours are going to be giving good advice!! I look forward to this one - it is walking distance for us!
3/26/2012 9:28:16 AM

premium
Torontoblue 85:43
Originally posted by gramity

Awesome! Have you done the necessary work to ensure these contacts of yours are going to be giving good advice!! I look forward to this one - it is walking distance for us!

I hope so....Iím one of the contacts. The other guys involved are also very knowledgeable.
3/26/2012 10:49:00 AM

premium
Savvy1982 1705:70
Lethbridge finally has a place with Hophead on tap, the first IPA Iíve ever seen on tap here...

You know what? Iím sticking with I hate you guys...
3/26/2012 10:57:05 AM

premium
Ferris 4278:515
Great news if it isnít all hype. Calgary had the same great press around one if itís Craft Beer venues and it was a huge let down.
3/26/2012 10:02:04 PM

Hoser 367:162
I meet with them a couple of weeks ago. They want to have a number of static lines and about 20% changing. Interesting but rock your world no.
3/26/2012 10:46:57 PM

Home > Forums > Western Canada

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers