Euro 2012 - what are you drinking?

Reads 34188 • Replies 605 • Started Friday, June 8, 2012 9:18:40 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Christian
beers 17270 º places 278 º 16:19 Wed 6/13/2012

Originally posted by harrisoni
Bright Orange!!!

Bright Orange

SudsMcDuff
beers 8597 º places 190 º 16:35 Wed 6/13/2012

fuckin hell

i still think the dutch can qualify, but it’ll be a miracle..

germany will put out a weakened team, but not by too much..

i never once thought the danes would be easy, so its gonna be hard..

the portugese are schmucks, i thought italy were the world class diver team.. if the dutch can get their heads in gear and they play HUNTELAAR from the start, they have a chance..

i like the dutch coach, but not playing huntelaar and van der vaart from the start fucked us again, fuckin idiot asshole.. clueless lil shit-

wake up!!!!

Fin
beers 17185 º places 1647 º 23:10 Wed 6/13/2012

Originally posted by SudsMcDuff
fuckin hell

i still think the dutch can qualify, but it’ll be a miracle..

germany will put out a weakened team, but not by too much..

i never once thought the danes would be easy, so its gonna be hard..

the portugese are schmucks, i thought italy were the world class diver team.. if the dutch can get their heads in gear and they play HUNTELAAR from the start, they have a chance..

i like the dutch coach, but not playing huntelaar and van der vaart from the start fucked us again, fuckin idiot asshole.. clueless lil shit-

wake up!!!!

The Dutch have only themselves to blame. I was rooting for them again last night as they play some beautiful football, however they are guilty of being incredibly wasteful and lacking imagination in the last third and the defence are too busy ball watching rather than making the tackle. They gave Germany too much space at when the Germans were on the attack and Germany ruthlessly exploited this gift, the Germans were ultra efficient and did exactly what was needed. I also cannot believe how bloody awful the Dutch were at times at taking set pieces, in particular the corners they took were frankly appalling. I love the dutch style of football and I desperately want them to progress but unless they sort out some of these issues they are going home v.soon.

omhper
beers 39931 º places 332 º 00:35 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by SudsMcDuff
germany will put out a weakened team, but not by too much

They can’t. If they lose, even with one goal, they need Holland not to lose against Portugal or they are out.

Marko
admin
beers 17527 º places 862 º 00:59 Thu 6/14/2012

Love the fact that everyone noone is safe and everyone still has a chance to go through in both groups - promises some pretty good matches in the last round.

harrisoni
beers 25331 º places 68 º 04:06 Thu 6/14/2012

Had a great evening on the Chat with Patrik, first time I’ve used it and first time I’ve ever used my webcam on my new laptop.

ElDesmadre
beers 6867 º places 428 º 08:32 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by DanielBrown
Originally posted by DanielBrown
Originally posted by IrishBoy
Right now finishing an English Ales Black Prince Porter then on to a Tucher Helles Hefe Weizen for the Netherlands Germany game

Yep, I love that Tucher Hefe too. Not so sure abt their pager which was £1 a bottle in Aldi last year. Come on Holland - sort yourself out

Pager????? I meant lager, but phone thought otherwise

It’s a shame your post was about the Tucher lager and not an Eastern European lager - because most of them are about as tasteful as a pager, so your phone would be right.

Man, I can’t believe you guys are drinking all this Debowe/Perla crap... especially when you can have 4x Hardcore IPA for 6 pounds.

Enjoying a Haandbryggeriet Hesjeol right now (thanks, Palme!) and cheering up traditionally for a Forza Italia!

Oprostite Hrvatska, ili tradicija je tradicija :)

Marko
admin
beers 17527 º places 862 º 08:50 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by ElDesmadre

1994 Italy-Croatia 1:2 (qualifications for Euro 1996)
Croatia-Italy 1:1 (qualifications for Euro 1996)

1999 Croatia-Italy 0:0 (friendly)

2002 Croatia-Italy 2:1 (WC 2002)

2006 Italy-Croatia 0:2 (friendly)

Gotta love tradition :)

Marko
admin
beers 17527 º places 862 º 09:23 Thu 6/14/2012

Webb....

Alen
places 1 º 10:01 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by Marko
Originally posted by ElDesmadre

1994 Italy-Croatia 1:2 (qualifications for Euro 1996)
Croatia-Italy 1:1 (qualifications for Euro 1996)

1999 Croatia-Italy 0:0 (friendly)

2002 Croatia-Italy 2:1 (WC 2002)

2006 Italy-Croatia 0:2 (friendly)

Gotta love tradition :)

Not this year. Italy better settle down and play defense and let this go away w/ a 1-0 win. Viva Italia