European Beer Blogegrs and Writers Conference in Brussels!

Reads 426 • Replies 7 • Started Sunday, July 5, 2015 9:15:01 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 09:15 Sun 7/5/2015

Hey All

I’m over at the end of August for EBBC15 - if any of you are blogegrs you should continue joining as there’s a fab itinerary.

If anyone is after a Northern Ireland country tick or something specific from UK/Ireland drop me a dm and I’ll see what I can do...will have a bit of suitcase room but flying Belfast to London; so not that much.

Am in Brussels 24th-30th Aug then Bruges 31stAug-2nd Sept. Up for meeting up with people/ sharing a few beers though the schedule is pretty hectic already

Places section looking fairly up to date but please do let me know of anything that should be higher rated that may have dropped off the top scorers/ is so new it has no score.

I’ve started a thread on UK forum for beer recommendations but feel free to recommend stuff in here.

Cheers and hope to meet up with some of you in Aug

Shame I’ll miss it, I am a beer blogger/writer based in Kyoto,Japan...

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 02:56 Wed 7/29/2015

bump: anyone up for IP trade?

Benzai
beers 20020 º places 321 º 03:12 Wed 7/29/2015

I would gladly do a trade but noth Brussels and Bruges are too far away for me to quickly drive to, so can’t make it unfortunately.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 06:34 Wed 7/29/2015

Originally posted by Benzai
I would gladly do a trade but noth Brussels and Bruges are too far away for me to quickly drive to, so can’t make it unfortunately.

that’s a shame, would have been nice to meet you. i’m already taking up too much time with beer stuff; so can’t justify trips to ghent etc on this occasion, I’m sure I’ll be back soon enough though

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 16:45 Mon 8/17/2015

bump: this is next week :)

Been preparing by adding 100Belgian beer book to tag to aid beer hunting

http://www.ratebeer.com/tag/100-belgian/

bartlebier
beers 4526 º places 177 º 16:50 Mon 8/17/2015

What is that book’s reasoning behind adding Panil, Lost Abbey and Russian River as Belgian? Lots of well-done Belgian styles all over the global world nowadays...

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 16:53 Mon 8/17/2015

Originally posted by bartlebier
What is that book’s reasoning behind adding Panil, Lost Abbey and Russian River as Belgian? Lots of well-done Belgian styles all over the global world nowadays...

when the book first came out those were examples of "other beers to try" I added them to list for completeness