RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

First names announced 4th Borefts


read 9310 times • 110 replies • posted 3/17/2012 7:42:08 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

premium
Travlr 12470:1577
Originally posted by Travlr
Originally posted by BelgBeerGeek
to Gene , hey man i want to do bottle sharing / trading with you :)

And to everyone else :
If anyone has a room to share / place to stay, i will pay half/pay for the night..., iím looking for one but can only find big / executive rooms for way too much money.
Also itís for 2 nights.
Cheers !

Also iíll bring something good to share for the night !!
Vincent, if James comes, he and I will share. If he doesnít, youíre welcome to share with me. Both bottles and room!
or maybe an executive room at the Tulip has space for 3
6/8/2012 12:11:28 PM

Private message send the author a private message


BelgBeerGeek 1298:34
Just re-checked it and the Executive Room doesnít even have single beds itís a room for 2 people with a 2person bed :(
6/8/2012 12:34:50 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Benzai 8578:139
Originally posted by cgarvieuk
Originally posted by harrisoni
Tulip Bodegraven. Fancy another crazy bottle tasting in a hotel room?


we havent done the hotel bit, yet, but we may well just book there.
i find that Worden is actually slightlyeasier, but id rather be with cool people :-)


Last year was pretty fun :P
6/8/2012 12:39:44 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
madmitch76 15420:143
Originally posted by Travlr
Originally posted by BelgBeerGeek
to Gene , hey man i want to do bottle sharing / trading with you :)

And to everyone else :
If anyone has a room to share / place to stay, i will pay half/pay for the night..., iím looking for one but can only find big / executive rooms for way too much money.
Also itís for 2 nights.
Cheers !

Also iíll bring something good to share for the night !!
Vincent, if James comes, he and I will share. If he doesnít, youíre welcome to share with me. Both bottles and room!


If James comes? Come on Holy - place wouldnít be the same with out ya!
6/8/2012 1:46:09 PM

Private message send the author a private message


Jeffo1
Holland is tiny, so you can basically stay anywhere. Utrecht is 20 minutes by train, and you can get a connection to Amsterdam from there as well. Amsterdam is about an hour from Bodegraven. There are lots of reasonbably priced hotels around there.

BOREFTS is always a great time for sure. Always fun to hang out, meet up with people and drink some crazy beers.

Jeff
6/8/2012 1:52:24 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
cgarvieuk 14787:150
Originally posted by Jeffo1
Holland is tiny, so you can basically stay anywhere. Utrecht is 20 minutes by train, and you can get a connection to Amsterdam from there as well. Amsterdam is about an hour from Bodegraven. There are lots of reasonbably priced hotels around there.

BOREFTS is always a great time for sure. Always fun to hang out, meet up with people and drink some crazy beers.

Jeff


its my Fav festival.
6/8/2012 2:22:15 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
madmitch76 15420:143
Originally posted by Jeffo1
Holland is tiny, so you can basically stay anywhere. Utrecht is 20 minutes by train, and you can get a connection to Amsterdam from there as well. Amsterdam is about an hour from Bodegraven. There are lots of reasonbably priced hotels around there.

BOREFTS is always a great time for sure. Always fun to hang out, meet up with people and drink some crazy beers.

Jeff


Harrisoni and I stayed in Utrecht last year. Certainly do-able (and much more night life) but nowhere as convenient as staying in Bodegraven.
6/8/2012 4:56:28 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
cgarvieuk 14787:150
Originally posted by madmitch76
Originally posted by Jeffo1
Holland is tiny, so you can basically stay anywhere. Utrecht is 20 minutes by train, and you can get a connection to Amsterdam from there as well. Amsterdam is about an hour from Bodegraven. There are lots of reasonbably priced hotels around there.

BOREFTS is always a great time for sure. Always fun to hang out, meet up with people and drink some crazy beers.

Jeff


Harrisoni and I stayed in Utrecht last year. Certainly do-able (and much more night life) but nowhere as convenient as staying in Bodegraven.


and with luck we will have some beers for breakfast :-)
6/8/2012 5:10:24 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
harrisoni 13897:22
Still one of the best beer tastings I have been to. Jan and Charlottes room at 10 in the morning
6/10/2012 12:33:25 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
fiulijn 15000:553
Originally posted by harrisoni
Still one of the best beer tastings I have been to. Jan and Charlottes room at 10 in the morning

on the bed, in the middle, spooning?

just asking...
6/10/2012 1:37:17 PM

Private message send the author a private message

Home > Forums > Non-US

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Events
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
RateBeer Best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50