RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

First names announced 4th Borefts

read 9322 times • 110 replies • posted 3/17/2012 7:42:08 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

pkeigan 1:
We are heading to Brussels today from Croatia. I was hoping we could make it to Poperinge but I donít think our time schedule is going to let it happen. Does anybody know if Westevltern 12 is available at any bottle shops in Brussels right now? Any kind soul willing to bring a few bottles to borefts? I donít have anything to trade but I will gladly purchase them from you. So excited for this festival! Perfect end to our honeymoon!
9/23/2012 9:50:17 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
fiulijn 15060:570
Originally posted by pkeigan
We are heading to Brussels today from Croatia. I was hoping we could make it to Poperinge but I donít think our time schedule is going to let it happen. Does anybody know if Westevltern 12 is available at any bottle shops in Brussels right now? Any kind soul willing to bring a few bottles to borefts? I donít have anything to trade but I will gladly purchase them from you. So excited for this festival! Perfect end to our honeymoon!

If you buy 100Ä worth of beer at Beer Planet, they give you a Westvleteren for free (because they canít sell it).
Iíve seen the 12 and 8 there, if Iím not wrong they can have the green cap too.
That canít be the only place...

Years ago I purchased a few at Bier Tempel.

By the way, as said recently in another thread, donít drink the 12 before it has a couple of years of age at least.
I had a fresh one recently, and it was seriously uninteresting.
9/24/2012 6:02:10 AM

premium
Leighton 11638:637

Most of the bottle shops in Brussels have Westy 12 (Bier Temple did last time I was there - three weeks ago). It will usually run you about Ä10-12 for one bottle, if I recall correctly.
9/24/2012 6:14:10 AM

premium
Martinus 3011:153

Are you there Friday? I could take you a few.
9/24/2012 6:24:35 AM

tdtm82 671:82
"For all those coming to our festival and who have been here before: the sale of tasting glasses (and tokens) has been moved from the mill to the brewery down the road." From Facebook.
9/24/2012 7:17:37 AM

Travlr 12994:1640
Originally posted by tdtm82
"For all those coming to our festival and who have been here before: the sale of tasting glasses (and tokens) has been moved from the mill to the brewery down the road." From Facebook.
That means the new brewery addition across the street from the mill, right? Doortocht 4?
9/24/2012 8:24:36 AM

premium
Martinus 3011:153
Originally posted by Travlr
Originally posted by tdtm82
That means the new brewery addition across the street from the mill, right? Doortocht 4?

Yep
9/24/2012 9:35:11 AM

premium
suprchunk 2315:120
Can we use our glasses from last year?
9/24/2012 10:08:12 AM

premium
dEnk 3912:32
Originally posted by suprchunk

No, only the new glasses will be filled.
(But they are slightly larger)
9/24/2012 12:39:16 PM

premium
cgarvieuk 14964:150
Originally posted by dEnk
Originally posted by suprchunk

No, only the new glasses will be filled.
(But they are slightly larger)

DAMNand blast i was hoping for more of the Same. To build my set :-(
9/24/2012 12:57:16 PM

Home > Forums > Non-US

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ