Fobab Tickets

Reads 22453 • Replies 263 • Started Monday, August 6, 2012 3:52:07 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

drewbeerme
beers 3921 º places 1 º 12:04 Tue 10/30/2012

Originally posted by nasty31
anyone got a morning ticket for sale or trade?

there is no morning session.

NobleSquirrel
beers 3437 º places 209 º 12:21 Tue 10/30/2012

Originally posted by drewbeerme
Originally posted by nasty31
anyone got a morning ticket for sale or trade?

there is no morning session.

Oh, there is. and you’ll be there...

NobleSquirrel
beers 3437 º places 209 º 14:46 Tue 10/30/2012

Originally posted by TheAlum
I’d like to hear.. is their RateBeer intmerest for a room for tasting? ICBG is presenting a deal.. would anyone be interested in a room in the aSL for a post afternoon tasting? There would be a donation required.. 10ish per seems like a good baseline.. just for the.right to taste and hang per person.. without cleanup or having to foot said bill requirements.. opinions? Interest?

>bump<

levifunk
beers 12 º 15:24 Tue 10/30/2012

Anyone have an afternoon ticket they’d like to trade for an evening?

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 08:23 Wed 10/31/2012

Ok, so Cerise is the same case as Antiquity.

Always oaked..

With that said, Afternoon tickets are like crack it seems. Evening tickets, not so much.

Tooch4321
beers 11 º 08:39 Wed 10/31/2012

Always oaked..

With that said, Afternoon tickets are like crack it seems. Evening tickets, not so much.

I am actually curious about this, I know it’s always sold out earlier in the past, but it seems the demand is even higher this year. I typically always attended the evening session, but have some obligations later in the evening, so I opted to check out the day session.

sarro
beers 134 º places 6 º 09:33 Wed 10/31/2012

I’d like to hear.. is their RateBeer intmerest for a room for tasting? ICBG is presenting a deal.. would anyone be interested in a room in the aSL for a post afternoon tasting? There would be a donation required.. 10ish per seems like a good baseline.. just for the.right to taste and hang per person.. without cleanup or having to foot said bill requirements.. opinions? Interest?

Very interested!

drewbeerme
beers 3921 º places 1 º 11:03 Wed 10/31/2012

Originally posted by sarro

Very interested!

+1

NobleSquirrel
beers 3437 º places 209 º 14:06 Wed 10/31/2012

Originally posted by Tooch4321

Always oaked..

I am actually curious about this, I know it’s always sold out earlier in the past, but it seems the demand is even higher this year. I typically always attended the evening session, but have some obligations later in the evening, so I opted to check out the day session.

If I had to guess, I’d say it’s due to the venue change. More people are probably worried about rolling out of the Skyline at 10pm and drunk...

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 14:09 Wed 10/31/2012

Originally posted by NobleSquirrel
Originally posted by Tooch4321

Always oaked..

If I had to guess, I’d say it’s due to the venue change. More people are probably worried about rolling out of the Skyline at 10pm and drunk...

IMBIBE Hour also only applies to the Afternoon Session.. plus a lot of people like being there for the awards. And a lot of brewers generally are at the Afternoon session but not necessarily the evening.

With that said, I might have a ticket available for the afternoon session at some point. I’ll update if that indeed becomes the case.