FT: Beatification B5 ISO: Black Tuesday, Melange 3, etc

Reads 539 • Replies 5 • Started Sunday, October 07, 2012 12:37:30 PM CT

Thread Frozen

OakAgedGravy
beers 2 º 12:37 Sun 10/7/2012

I have a few Beatification Batch #5 available to trade for Black Tuesday and/or Melange 3. I would prefer to do a larger trade and will stick to $4$ or darn close. I am not interested in pre-trades for BT 2012. Thanks!

ThoreauLikeGrl
22:13 Sun 10/7/2012

offered this guy a melange 3, and he said hes holding out for a bigger trade. whatever that means. offered to expand trade to add abyss and zombie dust off of his wants. and he pulled out some BS answer and turned me down. just a heads up.

t0rin0
beers 73 º places 1516 º 04:24 Mon 10/8/2012

Is it really BS if he turns down your offer? I wouldnt trade for a single bottle either (if it had to be shipped) unless it was something I really wanted to try.

boogychillin
beers 7 º places 1 º 07:14 Mon 10/8/2012

Originally posted by ThoreauLikeGrl
offered this guy a melange 3, and he said hes holding out for a bigger trade. whatever that means. offered to expand trade to add abyss and zombie dust off of his wants. and he pulled out some BS answer and turned me down. just a heads up.

Said he prefers to do a larger trade and prefers Black Tuesday. Not sure why you feel so put-off here.

OakAgedGravy
beers 2 º 08:29 Mon 10/8/2012

I want a larger trade of more bottles specifically highlighted in the ISO - not just one. Sorry if that was unclear to anyone.

OakAgedGravy
beers 2 º 08:31 Mon 10/8/2012

So now you know what that means.

Originally posted by ThoreauLikeGrl

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer