RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Trade | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Please only add substantive and/or positive replies. No unauthorized sales. More guidelines.

FT: Beatification B5 ISO: Black Tuesday, Melange 3, etc

read 505 times • 5 replies • posted 10/7/2012 12:37:30 PM

Thread Frozen

OakAgedGravy 2:
I have a few Beatification Batch #5 available to trade for Black Tuesday and/or Melange 3. I would prefer to do a larger trade and will stick to $4$ or darn close. I am not interested in pre-trades for BT 2012. Thanks!
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
ThoreauLikeGrl
offered this guy a melange 3, and he said hes holding out for a bigger trade. whatever that means. offered to expand trade to add abyss and zombie dust off of his wants. and he pulled out some BS answer and turned me down. just a heads up.
10/7/2012 10:13:21 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
t0rin0 62:1270
Is it really BS if he turns down your offer? I wouldnt trade for a single bottle either (if it had to be shipped) unless it was something I really wanted to try.
10/8/2012 4:24:43 AM

boogychillin 7:1
Originally posted by ThoreauLikeGrl
offered this guy a melange 3, and he said hes holding out for a bigger trade. whatever that means. offered to expand trade to add abyss and zombie dust off of his wants. and he pulled out some BS answer and turned me down. just a heads up.

Said he prefers to do a larger trade and prefers Black Tuesday. Not sure why you feel so put-off here.
10/8/2012 7:14:56 AM

OakAgedGravy 2:
I want a larger trade of more bottles specifically highlighted in the ISO - not just one. Sorry if that was unclear to anyone.
10/8/2012 8:29:06 AM

OakAgedGravy 2:
So now you know what that means.

Originally posted by ThoreauLikeGrl
10/8/2012 8:31:22 AM

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer