FT: Tree House Green, Haze, Julius, Trillium Vicinity, more ISO: See list

Reads 565 • Replies 3 • Started Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:27:25 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

solidfunk
beers 20022 º places 1037 º 12:27 Sat 11/28/2015

Hello gang,

Just leaving Boston with a great stash of goodies to unload. I have the following:

Tree house
Haze Cans multiple
Green Cans multiple
Julius growler
Hustle growler

Trillium
Vicinity 750X2
Launch
Scaled

I’m really just looking for stuff I haven’t had and can’t get in D.C. area that is top rated. I’m looking for Dark Lord, Toppling Goliath stuff, Russian River stuff, New Glarus stuff, or Cycle stuff. Note that the Julius and Hustle are growlers, and the others are fresh (bought them Friday and Saturday). So it would be good to wrap something up fast. I’m down for multiple trades here, so send me a beer mail (I’ll be on the move for next 24 hours or so).

Also, I’m down with bolstering the trade with a few cheap random local good stuff. (I’m in DC).

Gimme a shout!

-Josh

solidfunk
beers 20022 º places 1037 º 12:28 Sat 11/28/2015

Also, I love triples and weizenbocks, see my wants list for a somewhat updated list.

solidfunk
beers 20022 º places 1037 º 09:42 Mon 11/30/2015

Just bumping this up - mostly looking for anything good I can’t get around here easily, if not from one of those breweries.

Svengoolie
21:36 Mon 11/30/2015

I’m interested in tree house.....but not really specific what you seek. I live in the Chicagoland area and about 40 min from 3 floyds.

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer