RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Germany

read 2019 times • 26 replies • posted 7/26/2012 12:25:54 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3

premium
Koelschtrinker 11063:3
When exactly are you in Cologne? Maybe we can meet, I can show you around to the places you haven’t been yet and we could do an IP trade. Or maybe I can also go to Düseldorf and meet that strange guy ThirstyBird.
7/28/2012 7:18:06 AM

Private message send the author a private message

Unclerudy 12:3
My flight will be arriving in Frankfurt on the 12th, so i have ask say that Sunday. I was going to net those guys between 4 and 5 in Dusseldorf.
7/28/2012 7:49:27 AM

premium
ThirstyBird 1707:30
I have to say even though being mistaken for a variety of bipedal humanoids by local Köln authorities, koelschtrinker does know how to drink beer. He is also likely a good guide capable of showing you around the Köln brewpubs that he frequents... You should take him up on that if you have time!

We did a Düsseldorf pub crawl last month with part of our tasting group and he was fairly well behaved considering he is from the more primitive and less cultured city of Köln where the women are typically less attractive. I’m sure if we can keep him quiet he won’t embarrass us too much.

Of course, I am joking and he would be a good guy to have join us in Düsseldorf despite where he comes from : )
7/28/2012 8:59:11 AM

Let me know what beers you might want me to bring over. I can pack a few in my suitcase, to get you guys stuff you either haven’t had or might be missing.

www.cellarhq.com/cellar/unclerudy

Not totally up to date based on having to rearraigned my beer cellar because I am finishing off my basement, and have not logged the last couple of trades. But if you see anything that you want for either a trade or to possibly drink, let me know. I would love to pick up some interesting Cantillons or 3F that I might not be able to pick up for a reasonable price in Michigan.
7/30/2012 9:58:25 AM

premium
Koelschtrinker 11063:3
Originally posted by ThirstyBird
We did a Düsseldorf pub crawl last month with part of our tasting group and he was fairly well behaved considering he is from the more primitive and less cultured city of Köln

Seems that I was too friendly..

where the women are typically less attractive.

That’s why my girlfriend is from Mainz

I’m sure if we can keep him quiet he won’t embarrass us too much.

Don’t be sure about that

Sadly the 12th is a bad date for me - so I wish you fun and don’t trink too much
7/30/2012 12:00:41 PM

And i won’t see any creepy clowns in Dusseldorf.
7/30/2012 12:41:47 PM

premium
Originally posted by Koelschtrinker
We did a Düsseldorf pub crawl last month with part of our tasting group and he was fairly well behaved considering he is from the more primitive and less cultured city of Köln

Seems that I was too friendly..

where the women are typically less attractive.

That’s why my girlfriend is from Mainz

I’m sure if we can keep him quiet he won’t embarrass us too much.

Don’t be sure about that

Sadly the 12th is a bad date for me - so I wish you fun and don’t trink too much

Well despite the mean things that I say about you and your city...we will miss drinking with you on the 12th....see you at the Stammtisch though, right?
7/30/2012 3:01:05 PM

premium
Originally posted by Unclerudy
And i won’t see any creepy clowns in Dusseldorf.

Well, I’ll be there but I like to consider myself more of a corny clown than a creepy one.javascript:smilie(36);
7/30/2012 11:53:10 PM

Looks like my trip is getting postponed at least a week, or maybe two. I need to get confirmation for when it will take place, so lets put our plans on hold for right now. I will let you guys know when i have concrete details.
7/31/2012 5:38:19 AM

I just got my trip booked, and will be arriving at Koln-Bonn flugtag on the 19th around 11:00 am. I will have a bunch of time that day to do whatever. My hotel won’t let me check in until 4:00 pm, so I will have to kill a lot of time. Let me know what you would want to do.
8/8/2012 10:48:03 AM

Home > Forums > Non-US

Page 1 | 2 | 3
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers