RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Germany

read 2013 times • 26 replies • posted 7/26/2012 12:25:54 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3

premium
GodOfThunder 1248:34
Keep updating this thread. I would like to see how it goes.

My trip is still a while away, but I have one night in Dusseldorf. If I wanted to do a pub/restaurant crawl, where should I go? This will be my last night in Germany.
When the time comes, I will contact some of you guys to see if you want to join.
8/11/2012 4:27:21 AM

Private message send the author a private message

InvalidStout
Füchschen to Uerige and back again.
8/11/2012 1:39:00 PM

Erlangernick 1:2
Originally posted by InvalidStout
Füchschen to Uerige and back again.

Yeah, basically, but with the other two great Altbierhaus(es) in between. Some find Schumacher the best, I’m still partial to Uerige. And Schlüssel is at least worth a stop.

Big fuck-off hangover for the flight out next morning.
8/12/2012 3:35:43 AM

Unclerudy 12:3
Just met up with Rian in Dusseldorf, and he was awesome. Really down to earth, and we hit almost all of the Althauses. Even tried the new one which was really interesting. He hooked me up with a few bottles to take home. Thanks man!
8/21/2012 8:02:55 AM

premium
ThirstyBird 1675:30
Originally posted by Unclerudy
Just met up with Rian in Dusseldorf, and he was awesome. Really down to earth, and we hit almost all of the Althauses. Even tried the new one which was really interesting. He hooked me up with a few bottles to take home. Thanks man!

It was great hanging out with you Mike even though it at 100 degrees it was by far the hottest day of the year here! Luckily the altbier seemed to keep us a bit cooler. Thanks for the Two Hearteds - It’s always nice to sip a hard to get IPA in Germany!

Enjoy the rest of your stay and look me up next time.
8/21/2012 8:29:13 AM

Unclerudy 12:3
And Roman was a really good guy also. He had to paint his new flat, so I didn’t get a chance to hang out for very long.
8/21/2012 9:19:11 AM

Home > Forums > Non-US

Page 1 | 2 | 3
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers