Get In This Thread for College Football 2012

Reads 82070 • Replies 927 • Started Monday, October 1, 2012 2:04:43 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 06:44 Thu 3/21/2013

Originally posted by hopscotch
Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Anybody willing to post in the march madness thread confirming I won’t stiff a brother?

Sure. OT Lite?

I did it this morning. Sorry if it’s too late.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 06:46 Thu 3/21/2013

Originally posted by TheAlum
Maryland.. B1G bound.. the rich get richer

Maryland’s athletic department is in terrible shape, financially. They really need this move. Hopefully, they will use the newfound money to re-instate the many non-revenue team and individual sports programs they dropped over the past couple years. They’re lucky to be in the D.C. metro area with a huge fanbase.

Why do I think this is old news? Wasn’t it announced a couple months ago that Maryland and Rutgers were going to the Big Ten?

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 20:30 Sun 3/24/2013

Survive and advance.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 22:19 Sun 3/24/2013

Fear THE GULF

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 17:10 Thu 3/28/2013

Hmmm.... 16 pt first half.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 18:28 Thu 3/28/2013

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Hmmm.... 16 pt first half.

Lol your team is real good.

Football: Miami > Auburn

Basketball: Miami > Auburn

Baseball: Miami > Auburn

Goodbye son.

Sometimes, the shots just dont fall. Having our big center out killed us, they were way too big down low for us too handle on top of the worst shooting night of the season, at the worst time. Still a great season out of nowhere. ACC Champions!! I’m very proud.

Giving a Standing Ovation from my living room to this team and those seniors. Thanks for the memories guys.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 09:57 Fri 3/29/2013

BUZZZZZZZ

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 08:52 Sat 3/30/2013

Steve Alford is teflon.

It was an Iowa problem.. then it was a New Mexico problem... in a few years, it’ll have been a UCLA problem.

Asshole demolished our program.

It’s small potatoes, but it’s nice to be in the NIT Final Four this week..

SHIG
admin
beers 13063 º places 502 º 06:48 Sun 3/31/2013

Steve Alford is teflon.

It was an Iowa problem.. then it was a New Mexico problem... in a few years, it’ll have been a UCLA problem.

I agree he did leave the Iowa program in shambles; however you can’t blame him for heading to a program with better facilities, huge area to recruit, and overall more financial backing.

Everyone unfortunately bases a lot of opinion off from what I have done lately stats, which was the lose to Harvard, but he has had great success at New Mexico. Hell he took a team that was believed to be no better than fifth in MWC going in to a conference champs and #3 seed in the tourney.

Best thing about it is that UCLA will demand wins and post season success, so if he can’t produce in first three years he will be out on the curb...JMO Shawn

’Cuse FINAL FOUR....Out!

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 09:04 Sun 3/31/2013

Originally posted by SHIG
Steve Alford is teflon.

I agree he did leave the Iowa program in shambles; however you can’t blame him for heading to a program with better facilities, huge area to recruit, and overall more financial backing.

Everyone unfortunately bases a lot of opinion off from what I have done lately stats, which was the lose to Harvard, but he has had great success at New Mexico. Hell he took a team that was believed to be no better than fifth in MWC going in to a conference champs and #3 seed in the tourney.

Best thing about it is that UCLA will demand wins and post season success, so if he can’t produce in first three years he will be out on the curb...JMO Shawn

’Cuse FINAL FOUR....Out!

It seems like Big East teams are forced to eliminate other Big East teams in the sweet sixteen each year. No fair. I’m rooting for a Syracuse vs Louisville championship game. I didn’t fill out a bracket this year, so I don’t even know whether that’s possible.