RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Travel | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Great Taste of the Midwest 2012 Thread


read 21685 times • 397 replies • posted 5/31/2012 8:06:08 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40

Tooch4321 11:
Well, keep asking other people, so I can then see it on Twitter and take full credit for it...
7/12/2012 8:39:01 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
TheAlum 5701:10
Originally posted by Tooch4321
Well, keep asking other people, so I can then see it on Twitter and take full credit for it...


Team Effort!

7/12/2012 8:41:27 AM

Private message send the author a private message


sarro 122:5
Originally posted by Dunt
Originally posted by sarro
Really looking forward to this.
My girlfriend & I will be attending with The Livery so we’ll probably be pouring for them Saturday. Not sure where we’re staying yet, but I’m down for a tasting before or after the event.


Nice! I will definitely be spending some time at their tent. You going to the anniversary party the week after? Let me know if you wanna put a tasting together one of the nights.


Yes, more than likely. You should come out for MI summer beerfest at the end of this month too!
7/12/2012 10:45:34 AM

Private message send the author a private message


sarro 122:5
Also if anyone knows where O’so’s pre-party will be please let me know! It was by far the best one I went to out of half a dozen last year.
7/12/2012 10:50:46 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Dunt 285:
Originally posted by sarro
Originally posted by Dunt
Originally posted by sarro
Really looking forward to this.
My girlfriend & I will be attending with The Livery so we’ll probably be pouring for them Saturday. Not sure where we’re staying yet, but I’m down for a tasting before or after the event.


Nice! I will definitely be spending some time at their tent. You going to the anniversary party the week after? Let me know if you wanna put a tasting together one of the nights.


Yes, more than likely. You should come out for MI summer beerfest at the end of this month too!


Wish I could, but I got one of my bestfriend’s weddings that weekend. Taplist looks awesome though.
7/12/2012 11:18:03 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
drowland 6024:172
Originally posted by TheAlum
Originally posted by ekoerper
Originally posted by drowland
I can’t wait to finally try some freaking Toppling Goliath


Yep - fully intend to park by their booth for a good amount of time.


They announce they’ll be there?

Or do you just have some waiting for you, Dr. Owland?


Someone a page or two back had just mentioned it might be there.
7/12/2012 11:27:15 AM

Private message send the author a private message


Tooch4321 11:
Looks like we have another Friday event in the books:

Brickhouse BBQ
Friday, August 10, 2012 - 6pm
Central Waters, Shorts & Nebraska
7/18/2012 5:43:17 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
madvike 2728:3
Originally posted by Tooch4321
Looks like we have another Friday event in the books:

Brickhouse BBQ
Friday, August 10, 2012 - 6pm
Central Waters, Shorts & Nebraska


Same lineup as last year...
7/18/2012 5:58:57 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
TheAlum 5701:10
Originally posted by madvike
Originally posted by Tooch4321
Looks like we have another Friday event in the books:

Brickhouse BBQ
Friday, August 10, 2012 - 6pm
Central Waters, Shorts & Nebraska


Same lineup as last year...


15 Shorts Taps... always worth a quick jaunt down, especially if they are offering sampler sizes of everything again.

So far only 2 announced events.. and that blog has no other info yet
7/18/2012 6:04:52 AM

Private message send the author a private message


MAFountain 18:7
Originally posted by TheAlum
Originally posted by madvike
Originally posted by Tooch4321
Looks like we have another Friday event in the books:

Brickhouse BBQ
Friday, August 10, 2012 - 6pm
Central Waters, Shorts & Nebraska


Same lineup as last year...


15 Shorts Taps... always worth a quick jaunt down, especially if they are offering sampler sizes of everything again.

So far only 2 announced events.. and that blog has no other info yet


What is the second pre-party?
7/18/2012 6:12:50 AM

Private message send the author a private message

Home > Forums > Beer Travel

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Events
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
RateBeer Best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50