RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Has anyone had FedEx mixed up packages?


read 867 times • 25 replies • posted 6/25/2013 4:07:23 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3

premium
Homer321 1809:22
Originally posted by daknole
Fuck. Me.


Just signed up. I couldnít find a point or reward schedule though. How do they calculate points and how do I redeem them?

This should really be advertised when you sign up for an account.
6/26/2013 4:59:19 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
TheHOFF43 1734:105
Originally posted by Homer321
Originally posted by daknole
Fuck. Me.


Just signed up. I couldnít find a point or reward schedule though. How do they calculate points and how do I redeem them?

This should really be advertised when you sign up for an account.


I was going to ask the same questions. How do I know how many points I have and how do I earn them? Is it just in-store purchases or does shipping count?
6/26/2013 5:02:29 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
drowland 5981:172
Yeah, I supposedly signed up for a thing that gives me Delta SkyMiles when I ship but so far havenít figured out how it works and havenít got a fucken mile from them, and youíre supposed to get little bonuses as you ship certain amounts.
6/26/2013 5:08:39 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
drowland 5981:172
Originally posted by drowland
Yeah, I supposedly signed up for a thing that gives me Delta SkyMiles when I ship but so far havenít figured out how it works and havenít got a fucken mile from them, and youíre supposed to get little bonuses as you ship certain amounts.


Correction... just checked my SkyMiles and it turns out it has been working. Got an award for my first shipment and my fourth shipment and I get a mile per dollar spent, it looks like. JACKPOT
6/26/2013 5:14:05 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
TheHOFF43 1734:105
I also do the Delta Skymiles thing, Iíve gained quite a few from it, especially with the 1st and 4th shipment bonuses. I should just keep making new accounts and earning that bonus though.
6/26/2013 5:20:04 AM

Private message send the author a private message


TooManyBeers 1:
Originally posted by daknole
Fuck. Me.


No shit!

Not that I need any incentive to trade beer but now I will get rewarded for it!
6/26/2013 6:06:00 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Homer321 1809:22
I found the rewards catalog, but no schedule of points other than 10 points per dollar spent. Based on 40,000 points for a $25 outback giftcard, thatís 0.625% back. Not too shabby.
6/26/2013 6:09:50 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
TheHOFF43 1734:105
Originally posted by Homer321
I found the rewards catalog, but no schedule of points other than 10 points per dollar spent. Based on 40,000 points for a $25 outback giftcard, thatís 0.625% back. Not too shabby.


I wish I had known about this sooner, but I might as well use it now.
6/26/2013 6:19:26 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Homer321 1809:22
Whatís the bonus for first and fourth shipments? If I do the math right, 40,000 points for a $25 giftcard, at 10 points per dollar, is $4,000 in shipping. At $15 a box, thatís 266 boxes. Did I forget to move the decimal or something?
6/26/2013 6:24:27 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
TheHOFF43 1734:105
Originally posted by Homer321
Whatís the bonus for first and fourth shipments? If I do the math right, 40,000 points for a $25 giftcard, at 10 points per dollar, is $4,000 in shipping. At $15 a box, thatís 266 boxes. Did I forget to move the decimal or something?


Bonus for 1st and 4th shipment is for the Delta Skymiles thing, you get 500 extra miles on each of those shipments.

Your math is correct, I think the program is designed more for businesses.
6/26/2013 6:37:05 AM

Private message send the author a private message

Home > Forums > Beer Talk

Page 1 | 2 | 3
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Events
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
RateBeer Best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50