Home alone (again) tonight.

Reads 1816 • Replies 45 • Started Saturday, March 14, 2015 2:28:48 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40489 º places 1239 º 17:19 Sat 3/14/2015

Hold on - when you said beside me the dog is licking his arse do you mean that you are also licking your arse ?

Or is the dog sat beside you?

be more fucken specific!!!

Mjp12
beers 2215 º places 102 º 17:20 Sat 3/14/2015

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
OK, now is the time to reveal my ’guilty secret’.

I have bought a bottle of ’Sorrel’ Shandy Carib from TESCO. This rate will take me clear top (I was = top) of the raters for Trinidad and Tobago: I kid you not!

I have walked past the shelf for over a year not buying the bottles sat there, each daring me to purchase one, just for the tick.

Today I have become a ’tick whore’: I know it’s going to be awful, yet I still bought it. I’ll drink the whole 330ml bottle, even though the 1.2% ABV might knock me about.

Beside me the dog is licking his arse and I have some Wensleydale and Cranberry Cheese lined up to help me force down the Shandy.

I hope to report back later.

<*))))))><

You naughty boy.
What you going to wash it down with after?

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 17:23 Sat 3/14/2015

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
Hold on - when you said beside me the dog is licking his arse do you mean that you are also licking your arse ?

He is also ticking whores now.

Www.ratewhore.com

Mjp12
beers 2215 º places 102 º 17:32 Sat 3/14/2015

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
Originally posted by Theydon_Bois

He is also ticking whores now.

Www.ratewhore.com

Well , A tick is a tick!

BlackHaddock
beers 15444 º places 1051 º 17:47 Sat 3/14/2015

Dog and me now sharing the settee, arses moist and clean. The sickly Sorrel Shandy now a distant memory. The cleansing beer being SHIPA (single hop india pale ale) Mandarina, from Kreativbrauerei, Hamburg (7.5% ABV).

<*))))))><