I got some Westvleterens

Reads 6481 • Replies 75 • Started Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:07:09 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

gunhaver
beers 1030 º places 13 º 08:39 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by Fred82
This guy tries to make us believe he is a real customer but his handle is his company name.

Does he think we’re a bunch of idiots and we won’t notice?

Doesn’t seem like very clever guy to me.

You would do business with someone that is not even able to make a proper fake customer testimony ?

he’s just such a huge fan that he named his ratebeer handle after the website

Fred82
beers 2333 º places 7 º 08:43 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by gunhaver
he’s just such a huge fan that he named his ratebeer handle after the website

That’s probably it... my mistake sorry

BeerKingster
11:58 Wed 3/14/2012

I wanted to let you all know my experience with this so called customer!!! Indead this idiot is making publicity for his website here on ratebeer. I did ordered a sixpack at his site and tree bottles were broken!! The guy never replaced them!!! So all his so called guarantee that broken shipment would be compensated is pure BULLSHIT!!!!!!! AND THERE IS NOW PROTECTION OF PAYPAL, BELIEVE ME I TRIED!!! HE JUST PASTED THE SIMBOL OF PAYPAL ON HIS SITE. DID CONTACTED PAYPAL ON THIS MATTER BUT THEY CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!

joet
admin
beers 2900 º places 125 º 12:01 Wed 3/14/2012

Buyer beware.

joet
admin
beers 2900 º places 125 º 12:02 Wed 3/14/2012

BTW we do encourage mail order reviews here at ratebeer! If you’ve had an experience with an online vendor, please post a review. This helps other people who might not read the forums (90+% of ratebeer’s visitors do not.)

CanIHave4Beers
beers 4373 º places 76 º 12:05 Wed 3/14/2012

טרא ַפּ פּי סט וועלט דאָט קאָם
קוינע היט אייך

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 12:10 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by BeerKingster
I wanted to let you all know my experience with this so called customer!!! Indead this idiot is making publicity for his website here on ratebeer. I did ordered a sixpack at his site and tree bottles were broken!! The guy never replaced them!!! So all his so called guarantee that broken shipment would be compensated is pure BULLSHIT!!!!!!! AND THERE IS NOW PROTECTION OF PAYPAL, BELIEVE ME I TRIED!!! HE JUST PASTED THE SIMBOL OF PAYPAL ON HIS SITE. DID CONTACTED PAYPAL ON THIS MATTER BUT THEY CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Christophe (trappistworld) would you care to answer this customer? He doesn’t seem happy.

trappistworld
12:11 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by BeerKingster

Nothing of this is true, this guy who stated he has bought something from our site is just Bruno from the Belgianshop who can’t cope with it that trappistworld.com is cheaper then his site.
No order ever broke with trappistworld.com

trappistworld
12:13 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by joet
Buyer beware.

These statements of this so called costumer is false.

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 12:13 Wed 3/14/2012