I got some Westvleterens

Reads 6489 • Replies 75 • Started Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:07:09 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

CanIHave4Beers
beers 4373 º places 76 º 14:23 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by Swalden28
I felt the intro was a little sales pitch cheesy but it is good to know of a site to direct people too that are non-ebayers....

Give it a numerical rating!

trappistworld
14:29 Wed 3/14/2012

You see the so called customer ,who can’t deliver any proof, doesn’t reply anymore when you are talking about proof!

javit
14:43 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by trappistworld
You see the so called customer ,who can’t deliver any proof, doesn’t reply anymore when you are talking about proof!

Best advice I can give: don’t get caught up in an argument with the trolls here. You’re offering a good service.

BeerKingster
14:45 Wed 3/14/2012

Okay, you want proof i will deliver it. You are no customer just the owner of the site named christof coopman. an idiot who is buying all cases westvleteren in belgium for 130 euro a piece and then reselling them to Americans with profit. You are such a wanker!!!

trappistworld
14:55 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by BeerKingster
Okay, you want proof i will deliver it. You are no customer just the owner of the site named christof coopman. an idiot who is buying all cases westvleteren in belgium for 130 euro a piece and then reselling them to Americans with profit. You are such a wanker!!!

HAHAHAHAHA Like I told he isn’t a customer... And every case I purchase is straight from the abbey. How the hell would it be possible to buy all the crates of Westvleteren?

miketd
beers 5 º places 125 º 14:55 Wed 3/14/2012

I’m going to place an order and will post results in this thread, positive or negative... if it still exists when I get the beer.

As a side note, I have no problem paying $20 for a bottle of beer I like a lot and have no easy access to. People that rate every beer in the universe or trade for every beer in the universe will regularly pay as much or more for what turns out to be shitty beer. I used to trade a lot and the price of beer skyrockets when you add in shipping, time and material. At least I know the beer I’m buying is one I consider good and shipping is not a factor.

Cuso
beers 15726 º places 335 º 15:09 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by suprchunk
How does spam get four pages worth of replies? Especially a less than moral way to approach selling ’your’ ’own’ product?

This.

BeerKingster
15:11 Wed 3/14/2012

you really are an retard!! You can only get beer once every two months with one numberplate and one phonenumber. How do you get all this beer then if it’s not on the black market. Hope that you are in order? I’m not happy of the service and hope that you are in orde with your taxes, going to report your ass at ecofin!!!

trappistworld
15:13 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by BeerKingster
you really are an retard!! You can only get beer once every two months with one numberplate and one phonenumber. How do you get all this beer then if it’s not on the black market. Hope that you are in order? I’m not happy of the service and hope that you are in orde with your taxes, going to report your ass at ecofin!!!

Perfectly fine with taxes and everything had them last december here!

Fred82
beers 2333 º places 7 º 15:16 Wed 3/14/2012

Originally posted by joet
Buyer beware.

These statements of this so called costumer is false.

How do you know this guy isn’t a real customer since you claim to be just a customer yourself ?

Are you now claiming to be the owner of the store which would means that you admit starting this thread with a fake customer feedback ?

This is getting interesting !