RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
New Here | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

I too have been "Banned"

read 6918 times • 83 replies • posted 5/16/2012 7:47:48 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Bookseeb 116:
I have been banned from a certain "Advocate" for reasons Iím still trying to figure out, I think I know why, but even that would have been a minor infraction. I have been a member since Jan. 06í(with no issues by the way), had almost 550 beers rated (which takes awhile), tons of information and "BAM" with no warning, I was just "Banned". Tried emailing to explain the situation with no response in return.......I am now considered an outcast.

But hey, I found ratebeer and want to start anew. Iíll have alot of beers to rate again, with a different system of grading I see and an opportunity to glean new information from people.
Thanks for being here.
Private message Send the author a private message

DalzAle 1999:13
Originally posted by Bookseeb
I have been banned from a certain "Advocate" for reasons Iím still trying to figure out, I think I know why, but even that would have been a minor infraction. I have been a member since Jan. 06í(with no issues by the way), had almost 550 beers rated (which takes awhile), tons of information and "BAM" with no warning, I was just "Banned". Tried emailing to explain the situation with no response in return.......I am now considered an outcast.

But hey, I found ratebeer and want to start anew. Iíll have alot of beers to rate again, with a different system of grading I see and an opportunity to glean new information from people.
Thanks for being here.

Welcome. Sit back, enjoy a beer and look around.
5/16/2012 7:51:09 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
christoph 19:11
none of this banned talk a simple hello will do welcome to the site enjoy
5/16/2012 7:51:14 PM

premium
TheBeerSommelier

Welcome. Feel free to ask questions.
5/16/2012 7:51:26 PM

premium
Savvy1982 1705:70
Many of us have been banned.

Nearly all of us donít care. Youíre in a better place now.
5/16/2012 7:53:03 PM

stumpyiliz 215:7
Iíd rather b banned than support any bit of bandwith for the asstrom deuces. Welcome and have some fun!
5/16/2012 7:55:27 PM

Bookseeb 116:
Originally posted by Savvy1982
Many of us have been banned.

Nearly all of us donít care. Youíre in a better place now.

lol, love it.
5/16/2012 7:58:01 PM

premium
biggsbowler 329:17
I havenít been banned yet, but Iíve had threads deleted because I bumped an ISO and then threaten banishment, while I see people bumping their ISO all the time. I prefer the forums here so much more. If it wasnít for a few regular traders on that site, I wouldnít use it.

Welcome to the revolution aka a place where people love to talk about beer as much as they love to drink beer.
5/16/2012 7:58:27 PM

premium
smith4498 3038:20
They did you a favor. Welcome to the best beer site on the interwebs. Sit back, relax, and have a beer. Pony up for preemie and enjoy the craziness of the OT forums.

5/16/2012 8:00:01 PM

premium
Dunt 288:
I was banned a little while ago and I couldnít be happier to be a part of the RB community. Plenty of excellent traders here.
5/16/2012 8:12:21 PM

portableparty 1921:19
Ratebeer ROCKS!!!!!!
5/16/2012 8:33:30 PM

Home > Forums > New Here

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us