RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > New York City | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

In town next weekend/donít suppose anyone has a free couch?

read 685 times • 15 replies • posted 9/15/2012 6:43:05 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

premium
rudolf 2342:104
Hi all,
Iím going to be in NY for a music festival next weekend. My schedule is kinda busy but if time allows Iíd love to meet up for a drink with some of you! The best times for me are going to be Friday afternoon/early evening (my train arrives around 2) or before noon/after midnight on Saturday & Sunday.

On a related note, I was supposed to be crashing with an old friend but those plans fell through at the last minute. If anyone has a couch I could crash on I would be forever appreciative. I could certainly pay $$ or beer or whatever.

Cheers & hope to see some of you next weekend!
-rudy
Private message Send the author a private message

puzzl 3252:138
Iíd offer but weíre going to be out of town =\ Sorry dude.
9/15/2012 7:21:15 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
dmac 4173:35
If you were going to visit Snooki and the Jersey Shore house Iíd be able to help..............I might have been able to provide the Ricin too.
9/15/2012 9:28:14 AM

Dickinsonbeer 5076:31
Damnit. I too am out of town all weekend for a wedding. If I was around- this would have been perfect.
9/17/2012 4:09:00 PM

premium
MaxxDaddy 407:31
Unfortunately Iím also out of town this weekend. Sorry I canít help out.
9/17/2012 4:25:27 PM

left_bank 69:47
i do not know rudolf,but i have long thought that rb has do a much better job to help out fellow rbiens when they travel and need a place to sleep...and i have said so previously.
time for me to put up;i will be,until the rest of the year,in montreal,toronto,los angeles,hong kong,and osaka.if you are from nyc and rudolf says they you gave him a place to stay and you will also be in one of the above cities mentioned,i will bring you 1 beer from any of the above cities mentioned!
9/17/2012 7:44:44 PM

premium
MaxxDaddy 407:31
Originally posted by left_bank
i do not know rudolf,but i have long thought that rb has do a much better job to help out fellow rbiens when they travel and need a place to sleep...and i have said so previously.
time for me to put up;i will be,until the rest of the year,in montreal,toronto,los angeles,hong kong,and osaka.if you are from nyc and rudolf says they you gave him a place to stay and you will also be in one of the above cities mentioned,i will bring you 1 beer from any of the above cities mentioned!

Not really sure what youíre getting at here. Are you saying weíre bad people for being out of town? Or that RBers are good about helping other members out? Iím confused.
9/17/2012 7:48:37 PM

Not really sure what youíre getting at here. Are you saying weíre bad people for being out of town? Or that RBers are good about helping other members out? Iím confused.
>what i am trying to say,in my second language,is that rbiens help out other rbiens in many ways,but to help out a rbien who needs a place to crash...from what i have read on the forums they do an awful job!
9/17/2012 7:59:15 PM

premium
blipp 6277:125
For the record, Max is outrageously awesome when it comes to visiting rb guys needing a place to crash.

I might be able to offer a couch in Newark, a bit out of the way but an easy trip into the city. Shoot me a BM and Iíll send you more details tomorrow morning
9/17/2012 8:31:45 PM

JoeMcPhee 8534:508
@left_bank - mind your business; puzzl and maxxdaddy are awesome folks; theyíre just awesome folks who arenít home when rudolf is in town. Rudy you could crash with me - Iím just in the wrong city and the wrong country!
9/17/2012 8:36:14 PM

@ joe;i was not calling out the 2 you mentioned,and i stand by what i said.my comment and offer was about all asks for a place to crash since i have been on rb.
and,do not tell me to mind my own business.i have already been kicked off rb once when i needed to be on,this time i do not.i care more about travel then beer...so you will just have to live with my comment or do something else!
9/17/2012 8:54:58 PM

Home > Forums > New York City

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers