In town next weekend/donít suppose anyone has a free couch?

Reads 781 • Replies 15 • Started Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:43:05 AM CT

Thread Frozen

puzzl
beers 3259 º places 138 º 21:14 Mon 9/17/2012

Originally posted by left_bank
@ joe;i was not calling out the 2 you mentioned,and i stand by what i said.my comment and offer was about all asks for a place to crash since i have been on rb.
and,do not tell me to mind my own business.i have already been kicked off rb once when i needed to be on,this time i do not.i care more about travel then beer...so you will just have to live with my comment or do something else!

left_bank, are you living in NYC or Japan? If you are in New York (or if you travel to New York) we should have a beer.

left_bank
beers 99 º places 84 º 21:38 Mon 9/17/2012

wow,i have never been invited by 2 different people on rb to go for a beer in less then 15 minutes.

if i am "still on" rb during my next trip to the city...a beer sounds good.and just for the record ,i have learned about beer from some of your previous posts.

rudolf
beers 2353 º places 104 º 06:29 Tue 9/18/2012

Obviously there are no worries on nobody being able to put me up. I wasnít really expecting it to work out, just figured it couldnít hurt to ask. Iíve found a place to crash in CT near a Metro North line, so Iím all good.

Sounds like most people are out of town, so Iíll just have to drink by my lonesome ;)

LMK if/when any of you are in Buffalo & weíll meet up for a drink!

-rudy

jredmond
beers 7458 º places 277 º 07:42 Tue 9/18/2012

Originally posted by rudolf
Obviously there are no worries on nobody being able to put me up. I wasnít really expecting it to work out, just figured it couldnít hurt to ask. Iíve found a place to crash in CT near a Metro North line, so Iím all good.

Sounds like most people are out of town, so Iíll just have to drink by my lonesome ;)

LMK if/when any of you are in Buffalo & weíll meet up for a drink!

-rudy

Hey Rudy,

Unforuntaley itís my GFs bday this weekend, so I think having a dude chill on my couch would somewhat kill the mood. Nam sayiní? It also doesnt help that I live in a tiny studio. But any other weekend, and iím game. With that being said, let me ask around.

I will be down for meeting up for a drink fri or saturday depending on the time. Def let me know!

Cheers,
James

j12601
beers 9548 º places 340 º 07:48 Tue 9/18/2012

Iíll be with Max for the weekend drinking tasty things in Vermont.