RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > New York City | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

In town next weekend/donít suppose anyone has a free couch?

read 681 times • 15 replies • posted 9/15/2012 6:43:05 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

puzzl 3252:138
Originally posted by left_bank
@ joe;i was not calling out the 2 you mentioned,and i stand by what i said.my comment and offer was about all asks for a place to crash since i have been on rb.
and,do not tell me to mind my own business.i have already been kicked off rb once when i needed to be on,this time i do not.i care more about travel then beer...so you will just have to live with my comment or do something else!

left_bank, are you living in NYC or Japan? If you are in New York (or if you travel to New York) we should have a beer.
9/17/2012 9:14:20 PM

Private message send the author a private message

left_bank 69:47
wow,i have never been invited by 2 different people on rb to go for a beer in less then 15 minutes.

if i am "still on" rb during my next trip to the city...a beer sounds good.and just for the record ,i have learned about beer from some of your previous posts.
9/17/2012 9:38:46 PM

premium
rudolf 2341:104
Obviously there are no worries on nobody being able to put me up. I wasnít really expecting it to work out, just figured it couldnít hurt to ask. Iíve found a place to crash in CT near a Metro North line, so Iím all good.

Sounds like most people are out of town, so Iíll just have to drink by my lonesome ;)

LMK if/when any of you are in Buffalo & weíll meet up for a drink!

-rudy
9/18/2012 6:29:10 AM

premium
jredmond 5463:205
Originally posted by rudolf
Obviously there are no worries on nobody being able to put me up. I wasnít really expecting it to work out, just figured it couldnít hurt to ask. Iíve found a place to crash in CT near a Metro North line, so Iím all good.

Sounds like most people are out of town, so Iíll just have to drink by my lonesome ;)

LMK if/when any of you are in Buffalo & weíll meet up for a drink!

-rudy

Hey Rudy,

Unforuntaley itís my GFs bday this weekend, so I think having a dude chill on my couch would somewhat kill the mood. Nam sayiní? It also doesnt help that I live in a tiny studio. But any other weekend, and iím game. With that being said, let me ask around.

I will be down for meeting up for a drink fri or saturday depending on the time. Def let me know!

Cheers,
James
9/18/2012 7:42:25 AM

premium
j12601 6612:285
Iíll be with Max for the weekend drinking tasty things in Vermont.
9/18/2012 7:48:11 AM

Home > Forums > New York City

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers