ISO: 2016 Blåbær 75cl FT: Stouts

Reads 1152 • Replies 3 • Started Thursday, July 7, 2016 12:35:21 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

iggywh
00:35 Thu 7/7/2016

ISO:

2016 Cantillon Blåbær 75cl (no 37.5cl please)

FT:

Some combination of the following beers:

Abnormal (M2, Quinquenio)

AleSmith (Barrel Aged Speedway, Mexican Speedway, BeerGeek Speedway, Hawaiian Speedway, Kona Speedway, Hammerhead Speedway)

Alpine (Great 2015)

Ballast Point (Victory at Sea - Heaven Hill Bourbon Barrel)

Bottle Logic (Fundamental Observation b2, Ground State, Leche Borracho)

Bruery (White Chocolate, Mocha Wednesday, Grey Monday, Chocolate Rain, Black Tuesday, Rum Black Tuesday - all multiple years on Bruery stouts)

Firestone Walker (Rye Double DBA, Parabola, Parabajava)

Goose Island (Bourbon County Rare 2015, Prop 2015, Regal Rye)

Hanger24 (Pugachev Royale 2015, PugNOG, Pugachev’s Cobra)

Lost Abbey (My Black Parade, O’Brien’s 20th Anniversary)

Modern Times (Devil’s Teeth - Bourbon Barrel - Almond, Vanilla & Cocoa, Devil’s Teeth - Bourbon Barrel-Aged & Barrel-Aged Coffee, Monsters’ Park - Bourbon Barrel, Monsters’ Park - Bourbon Barrel: Coconut & Cocoa Nibs, Monsters’ Park - Bourbon Barrel: Coffee, Monsters’ Park - Rye Barrel Aged with NOLA style Coffee, Monsters’ Park - Nicaraguan Rum Barrel)

Stone (Xocoveza Mocha Stout - Charred, Xocoveza Mocha Stout - Extra Añejo - both are original 7 month barrel treatments that were brewery only and not the 3 month ones that saw distribution)

Tusk & Grain (Coconut Stout)

I also have a TON of American Wild Ales if that’s more your speed. Feel free to ask if you’re more interested in that. If you don’t see something on my list that you really wanted, try me. My friends and I have deep cellars.

I’m pretty easy to deal with and have done numerous international trades with some great European traders. As much as I’m not crazy about doing a pre-trade there you’re not guaranteed getting that I want, I sort of have to do it with Blåbær. Even if you’re planning on going but not sure if you can get there early enough for a 75cl, let’s talk.

iggywh
18:36 Sun 7/17/2016

Bump for those making plans to go to the release.

iggywh
02:45 Sat 7/30/2016

The day is upon us, so one last bump. Here’s also a list of American Wild Ales that I have available:

Alpine: Kiwi Herman

Allagash: Nancy, Mattina Rossa, Resurgam, Coolship Red, farm to Face

The Bruery: Sour in the Rye with Peaches, Room For Me(and basically anything else)

Firestone Barrelworks - Sour Opal, Bretta Rose, Feral Vinefera, ZinSkin, Krieky Bones, Peachy Bones, Feral One, La Piccola, Champs De Fraises

Jester King - Nocturn Chrysalis

The Lost Abbey - Duck Duck Gooze 2013, Duck Duck Gooze 2016 (not available for pickup until end of August), Veritas 017

Modern Times - Diamond Age, Thermometer Island, Looking Backward, Valley of Sound, Kingdom of Dolls, Palace of Paper Sacks, School of Certain Victory, Realism Island

Pizza Boy - Raspberry Sour, Blackberry Sour, Permasmile

Russian River - Beatification batch 7, Framboise For A Cure 2014 & 2015, Consecration, Temptation, Supplication, Toronado 25th

Sante Adarius Rustic Ales - West Ashley batch 11, Saison Bernice

Side Project - Thicket, Punchdown, Blueberry Flanders

Once again, try me if there’s something you want but is not listed. I have way too much stuff to list it all. I also have a bunch of Lambics, but I’m guessing you’re not looking for those.

iggywh
22:56 Wed 8/24/2016

Had an agreed trader go silent on me, so I’m still open on this.

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer