ISO Beavertown Bone Head

Reads 6321 • Replies 84 • Started Monday, November 10, 2014 6:12:01 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

tderoeck
beers 14777 º places 247 º 06:20 Mon 11/17/2014

Originally posted by MannyGoldberg
Originally posted by Desverger
Hoping I am lucky enough to track down a bottle, or try it somewhere when back in London next week. So any news/spotting’s much appreciated.

Duke’s or the brewery itself will probably be your best bet at this stage.

And now a silly question from the Belgian guy coming to London on Wednesday afternoon: what’s "Duke’s"? There’s a shitload of places with "Duke" in the name... :p

Thnx!

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40501 º places 1239 º 06:22 Mon 11/17/2014

Originally posted by tderoeck
Originally posted by MannyGoldberg
Hoping I am lucky enough to track down a bottle, or try it somewhere when back in London next week. So any news/spotting’s much appreciated.

Duke’s or the brewery itself will probably be your best bet at this stage.

And now a silly question from the Belgian guy coming to London on Wednesday afternoon: what’s "Duke’s"? There’s a shitload of places with "Duke" in the name... :p

Thnx!

http://www.ratebeer.com/p/dukes-brew-que/27987/

Beavertowns original taproom and it does great BBQ food.

Suggest you reserve a table through their website if you want to eat there, its gets pretty busy.

evergreen0199
beers 5928 º 06:41 Mon 11/17/2014

Great new I/DIPA’s must be the current trend, a new Swedish Brewery Brewski have released one of their own which is now showing in "This Weeks Top Performers", and worth keeping a eye out for....

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/brewski-mangofeber/297901/1/1/

Talking of Swedish DIPA’s I really like the one by Electric Nurse also love the name of the brewery!

davidtjm
beers 1074 º places 47 º 07:29 Mon 11/17/2014

Great new I/DIPA’s must be the current trend, a new Swedish Brewery Brewski have released one of their own which is now showing in "This Weeks Top Performers", and worth keeping a eye out for....

Craft Beer Co. Clerkenwell had it on cask & bottle when I visited on Saturday. You might still find some bottles there

Leighton
beers 33714 º places 1204 º 07:34 Mon 11/17/2014

If folks coming to town in the next week or so are looking for a bottle, let me know. I have a couple I could spare and would be happy to set up a trade.

tderoeck
beers 14777 º places 247 º 14:08 Mon 11/17/2014

Originally posted by Leighton
If folks coming to town in the next week or so are looking for a bottle, let me know. I have a couple I could spare and would be happy to set up a trade.

Well, how about you respond to our trade conversation, then? You got something I want and vice versa. ;)

madmitch76
beers 36920 º places 240 º 14:43 Mon 11/17/2014

Still bottles available at Craft Cl. If I don’t clear em.out before I leave. 14 (yes one four).bottles left at the brewery. I think all.allocated. Least surprising beer news of the year is that this will be brewed again as Skull King. Thanks to Freddie for the updates.

whovous
beers 44 º places 2 º 14:44 Mon 11/17/2014

Originally posted by davidtjm

Craft Beer Co. Clerkenwell had it on cask & bottle when I visited on Saturday. You might still find some bottles there

I was very pleased to discover they had both cask and 66cl bottle today as well.

madmitch76
beers 36920 º places 240 º 14:54 Mon 11/17/2014

Just sank another cask half at Craft Cl..I honestly had no idea until I picked up the empty glass! And the cask is not as good as the bottle IMHO.

whovous
beers 44 º places 2 º 15:04 Mon 11/17/2014

The bottle is likely to fly home with me. If it is better than the cask, it will be very good indeed.