RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Trade | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Please only add substantive and/or positive replies. No unauthorized sales. More guidelines.

ISO: Fritz Ale FT: 6pk Zombie Dust

read 368 times • 4 replies • posted 6/12/2013 7:29:35 AM

Thread Frozen

premium
manbrognig74
Looking for any single bottle of Fritz Ale. My wifeís maiden name is Fritz, she would love it if I was able to get a bottle of one of these for us to share. Any clearly labeled Fritz bottle would do but it would be sweet to get the imperial stout, american ipa or the iipa. Im not sure on the availability of this stuff just know that i cant get it here. let me know if im off on value as i will surely try to fix it. thanks!
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
Koelschtrinker 10962:3
Well the American IPA and Imperial Stout werenít bottled for a while. IPA and IIPA are easy available for me but I donít think that you thought of an oversea trade. But look for the IPA or IIPA, I donít think that there are a lot of the other ones still available somewhere in bottles.
6/12/2013 7:39:09 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Nightfall 1307:39
You can find some online on bierkompass.de, bierzwerg.de. They ship to Europe , I am not sure about USA (never hurts to ask). You can also try contacting Fritz on Facebook : www.facebook.com/fritz.wulfing if he can suggest some alternative. He also participates in Festivals but I donít know if USA is planned.
6/12/2013 9:00:27 AM

premium
Koelschtrinker 10962:3
Fritz will be in the US in two days so write him quickly. Bierzwerg doesnít ship to the US while bierkompass does.
6/12/2013 9:25:16 AM

premium
manbrognig74
thanks a ton. ill check all of that out. much appreciated
6/12/2013 9:44:50 AM

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer