RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Trade | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Please only add substantive and/or positive replies. No unauthorized sales. More guidelines.

ISO Westy 12 Multiples FT: Inside

read 732 times • 10 replies • posted 4/6/2012 2:11:23 PM

Thread Frozen

premium
48FanInCali 667:
Looking to secure as many Westy 12s as possible for an upcoming 40th birthday. From my end I will include ALL of the following in one box. I simply need to know how many Westy 12s you are able to trade for this box. I do realize there is an underpinning of "auction" in this request but I feel it is really the only way to achieve the desired result. The box will include the following (1 bottle of each unless noted otherwise):

Churchills Finest Hour 2012 OR Chocolate Rain 2012
Alesmith Decadence 2011
Sucuba 2011
Abyss 2011
Fresh Alpine Nelson Bomber x 2
Fresh PtE
Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock
Bruery Filmishmish
2008 Stone OG Barleywine
BB Pt5
Kuhnhenn BBBW
BA Blackout Stout
Bells Batch 9000

Thanks for reading
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
AdamJackson 2105:177
I have 5. BM me if youre interested. Ill have 50 in the wooden crates in June but only 5 for now.

---Posted via Beer Buddy for iPhone
4/6/2012 9:17:58 PM

Private message send the author a private message

andrejes 32:5
Internation trade??? Holland?
4/7/2012 12:32:00 AM

premium
MrHangover 2144:54
i got some westyís for you also if you in need.
4/7/2012 1:24:20 AM

premium
48FanInCali 667:
I have some offers but I would like to keep this open until late Sunday afternoon. I have a minimum in mind and it hasnít been reached yet so Iím not sure if this is going to work out. May be reaching to high here.
4/7/2012 9:42:17 PM

clownshoe
I got 1 for you
4/7/2012 9:56:03 PM

premium
suprchunk 1955:102
You have a minimum, but wonít tell anyone?
4/8/2012 12:56:33 AM

premium
48FanInCali 667:
Sort of. In any event I didnít get the response I had wished for so now I would like to open it up a little. In addition to Westy 12 I would also like to add BCBVS and Better Half. If you have these three available to trade BM me. I donít necessarily expect multiples of every one but Iím certainly looking for more than a three bottle offer of 1 each. BCBVS is the most valuable to me of the three.

Thanks
4/8/2012 6:14:21 PM

premium
hamilton23 599:11
Hook Austin up. What he didnít mention is that he is turning 40 next month and he is looking to hook up his tasting group with an amazing bottle share. Being that I am a member of that group, I would love to have a Westy or anything else that he grabs with this. Austin is crazy generous and will make this worth your while.
4/8/2012 10:21:02 PM

premium
AdamJackson 2105:177
Best of luck and while I see this as a good idea, most tasting groups get 1 or maybe 2 of a beer and everyone shares it, not a bottle per person. BEst of luck to you. I have a vanilla, better half and those 5 Westy12s but am not willing to trade them as theyíre new additions to my cellar.

Itís a nice thing to try but I think a bit too ambitious.
4/9/2012 5:51:59 AM

premium
48FanInCali 667:
Originally posted by adamjackson
Best of luck and while I see this as a good idea, most tasting groups get 1 or maybe 2 of a beer and everyone shares it, not a bottle per person. BEst of luck to you. I have a vanilla, better half and those 5 Westy12s but am not willing to trade them as theyíre new additions to my cellar.

Itís a nice thing to try but I think a bit too ambitious.

Yes but no one said it couldnít be a bottle per person. For that night we will call it a "party" instead of a "bottle share"
4/9/2012 11:31:07 AM

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer