Jack’s Abby is coming to town in April

Reads 354 • Replies 7 • Started Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:23:19 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Jow
beers 7340 º places 487 º 10:23 Tue 1/5/2016

New Distribution to our area this pleases me. Pasted from their website below:

Framingham, MA, December, 2015: Jack’s Abby Brewing is pleased to announce that, starting in April of 2016, the Framingham, MA based brewery’s beer will be available in bars and restaurants throughout Westchester County and New York City. Jack’s Abby will be expanding their distribution footprint with Remarkable Liquids. Excluding areas on Long Island, Remarkable Liquids currently distributes Jack’s Abby in all other counties in the state of New York. The initial release will see draft of Hoponius Union IPL and House Lager. Full draft availability of their expanded core and seasonal offerings in addition to the package release of bottles and cans will become available in mid-May.

“My brothers and I were raised in Westchester County where our father and uncle owned an ice factory. We live in Massachusetts now, we love Massachusetts, but we couldn’t be more excited to introduce our lagers to our hometown in partnership with Remarkable Liquids” said Sam Hendler Co-Owner and Director of Sales. In preparation for entering the market, Jack’s Abby has moved from a 12,000 sq ft facility into a newly designed 67,000 sq ft brewery featuring a new canning line, a state of the art lab and a Beer Hall and Kitchen. With this move, immediate production capacity has grown from 19,000 BBLs to 50,000 BBLs, with infrastructure in place to produce more than 125,000 BBLs annually, as the market demands.

MaxxDaddy
beers 415 º places 32 º 10:25 Tue 1/5/2016

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!

That’s what the kids say nowadays, right?

jredmond
beers 10321 º places 301 º 17:55 Tue 1/5/2016

Been meaning to start a thread about how NYC is now a serious contender for one of the top beer cities in the US. Especially considering the "accessibility" factor and not having to ever drive between mutliple bars/locations; but man... Hill Farm, Lawsons, Wakefield, Crooked Stave, Prairie, Maine, Tired Hands, now Jacks Abbey.... and much improved local offerings in Other Half, Singlecut, Sloop, Grimm and Threes.

It’s raining juice constantly!

jredmond
beers 10321 º places 301 º 18:03 Tue 1/5/2016

forgot Peekskill and Alpine...

sorry for derailing a bit, thanks for the heads up Jow!

Jow
beers 7340 º places 487 º 18:17 Tue 1/5/2016

No derailing was thinking same thing. More ridiculous good stuff than I can drink on virtually at all times. I went to The Jeffrey recently and ticked 4 hill farmsteads, I hadnt had, no event just on this weekend. seems the rich keep getting richer

jredmond
beers 10321 º places 301 º 18:20 Tue 1/5/2016

all about that 1% y’all

dmac
beers 6644 º places 35 º 22:50 Tue 1/5/2016

Originally posted by Jow
seems the rich keep getting richer

Thanks Obama

Jow
beers 7340 º places 487 º 08:09 Thu 1/7/2016

Also new is Blackberry Farm Brewery which are fairly expensive bottles however whats interesting is that this brewery is out of Tennessee which I know several of you need that state tick.