RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
New Here | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Just joined!

read 1818 times • 28 replies • posted 10/25/2011 2:50:44 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3

Podunkparte
Hey everyone. Iíve been a member of BA for a couple years but Iíve since been banned for not conforming to their rules.

If anyone has a profile there, would you mind sending a quick BM to "jackskeleton" and let him know that I donít need him to pick up my Black Tuesday and sorry that I couldnít put him down as my pick up? I couldnít get his info from my mailbox after being booted from the site. My profile name was the same there as it is here.

Thanks and again, Hi!
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
jimmack 1222:24
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.
10/25/2011 2:54:47 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
zathrus13 1703:4
Welcome!
10/25/2011 2:55:54 PM

CharmCityCrab 149:
Welcome to the club. I was banned from Beer Advocate like 6-12 months ago, as is the inevitable fate of anyone who canít/wonít conform to the hive mind over there and put up with rampant extremely arbitrary thread/post deletions.
10/25/2011 4:36:13 PM

premium
IrishBoy 3805:105
Not another BA reject! Welcome to the other site and keep your nose clean here so Joet doesnít kick you off here (Just joking) Joe and the admins are very cool!
10/25/2011 4:43:30 PM

Podunkparte
Thanks guys. Did anyone by chance get to send jackskeleton a BM over there to let him know he doesnít have any bottles to pick up for me tomorrow?
10/25/2011 11:04:33 PM

premium
cgarvieuk 14062:150
welcome
10/25/2011 11:10:02 PM

jbrus 4992:166
Any beerlover is welcome here! (NOTE we have rules as well ;-)
10/25/2011 11:23:44 PM

premium
phredrik 1010:31
Welcome
10/25/2011 11:33:05 PM

scrizzz 2223:6
Originally posted by Podunkparte
Hey everyone. Iíve been a member of BA for a couple years but Iíve since been banned for not conforming to their rules.

If anyone has a profile there, would you mind sending a quick BM to "jackskeleton" and let him know that I donít need him to pick up my Black Tuesday and sorry that I couldnít put him down as my pick up? I couldnít get his info from my mailbox after being booted from the site. My profile name was the same there as it is here.

Thanks and again, Hi!

done
10/25/2011 11:40:38 PM

Podunkparte
Originally posted by scrizzz
Originally posted by Podunkparte

Thanks and again, Hi!

done

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Yes, I know there are rules and I was usually fine with that. I went off the deep end on them when they chose to delete my totally legitimate thread for no reason and allowed others to post the very sane thing though. I was a BA magazine subscriber and very active in the trading community so for them to ban me for one thread was ridiculous. Too bad, I actually really like the site.
10/26/2011 1:07:17 AM

Home > Forums > New Here

Page 1 | 2 | 3
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers