RateBeer

Return of the Fan݆Summer Slumber party

read 19233 times • 180 replies •

Thread Frozen
 
Christian
premium
beers 11805 º places 240 º 08:42 Sat 2/11/2012

Iím torn between Quad which would be the Ratebeer friendly choice (saison from FanÝ is so last year) and Mšrzen which would be a nice beer to have in the FanÝ line up. If weíre going to have a vote on funny ingredients, it probably wouldnít be Denmarkís best classic Mšrzen either - unless we vote Munich malt and Herzbrucker hops

 
Papsoe
premium
beers 25073 º places 4 º 10:09 Sat 2/11/2012

Originally posted by yngwie
Saison!

If Ryanís gonna brew one more Saison Iíll puke in Yngvars pocket and in Hamburglars basket...

 
yngwie
premium
beers 15566 º places 352 º 10:18 Sat 2/11/2012

Originally posted by Papsoe
Originally posted by yngwie
Saison!

If Ryanís gonna brew one more Saison Iíll puke in Yngvars pocket and in Hamburglars basket...


Thatís ok with me

 
FrumptyDumpty
10:59 Sat 2/11/2012

Jokes on you Papso as I plan to brew about 4-5 more new saisons to see which people like the most to keep around.

 
Christian
premium
beers 11805 º places 240 º 11:11 Sat 2/11/2012

The one that is going into the regular FanÝ line-up will become a spring/summer regular at Cafe Biografen in Odense. Iím hoping/thinking no spices - maybe a little heather honey - maybe a little more (continental) hops than Dupont.

 
Papsoe
premium
beers 25073 º places 4 º 08:02 Sun 2/12/2012

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
Jokes on you Papso as I plan to brew about 4-5 more new saisons to see which people like the most to keep around.

Excellent! Then thereís definitely no need for another Saison at the Slumber Party

 
FrumptyDumpty
00:36 Fri 2/17/2012

So it has been pointed out to me that the 4th is the same time as GBBF. Does anyone have issue if we changed it to the weekend before or the weekend after the 4th?

 
fonefan
premium
beers 39393 º places 42 º 00:41 Fri 2/17/2012

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
So it has been pointed out to me that the 4th is the same time as GBBF. Does anyone have issue if we changed it to the weekend before or the weekend after the 4th?


The weekend before will be great Ryan

 
FrumptyDumpty
00:13 Sat 2/18/2012

Let me ask again does anyone have issue if we switch the date by 1 week before or after? If no one speaks up then I am just going to do that.

 
Jeppe
beers 2631 º places 84 º 00:43 Sat 2/18/2012

please repeat that ryan, i didnt understand?!