Labor Day weekend

Reads 1651 • Replies 37 • Started Wednesday, August 12, 2015 8:13:39 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

nimbleprop
beers 15406 º places 134 º 21:20 Sun 9/6/2015

Ok, so, I could take offense to this but I won’t. I got stuck in Richmond today with some kids that aren’t mind. But I did once totally flake on a tasting because I was so hungover I thought if I had another beer I was going to have a seizure. Today was not that day though.

Travlr
beers 33887 º places 4583 º 07:30 Mon 9/7/2015

seizures are underrated.

DCLawyer
beers 3007 º places 236 º 13:20 Mon 9/7/2015

Thanks again for hosting Gene. I suppose 30 beers is a mini tasting for this group.

Travlr
beers 33887 º places 4583 º 14:09 Mon 9/7/2015

Well, we didn’t go into the wee hours anyway, that was good.

Thanks for bringing beer & food everyone, always appreciated!

MrChopin
beers 4304 º places 100 º 18:05 Mon 9/7/2015

Originally posted by nimbleprop
Ok, so, I could take offense to this but I won’t. I got stuck in Richmond today with some kids that aren’t mind. But I did once totally flake on a tasting because I was so hungover I thought if I had another beer I was going to have a seizure. Today was not that day though.

I’m just giving you shit Andy.

Nimbleprop’s one of the most real guys I’ve met on here, so apologies to him if anyone honestly questioned his character. He’s offered his place up for tastings repeatedly and with extreme generosity

nimbleprop
beers 15406 º places 134 º 19:21 Mon 9/7/2015

Originally posted by MrChopin
Originally posted by nimbleprop

I’m just giving you shit Andy.

Nimbleprop’s one of the most real guys I’ve met on here, so apologies to him if anyone honestly questioned his character. He’s offered his place up for tastings repeatedly and with extreme generosity

Offend me? Please. That missed tasting was a "re-evaluate-your-life" hangover. Tastings are a million times more fun than that much cheap whiskey.

solidfunk
beers 20023 º places 1037 º 11:20 Tue 9/8/2015

Thanks gene!