Liquid Sunshine XVI!

Reads 3422 • Replies 54 • Started Monday, April 4, 2016 3:15:29 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

craftycarl21
beers 2338 º places 93 º 01:27 Wed 4/20/2016

How are people in Seattle planning on getting out there and back? I certainly have no intention of driving, so trying to figure out the alternatives.

Prufrockstar
beers 2132 º places 83 º 12:51 Wed 4/20/2016

Originally posted by after4ever
Since this one honors Eugene and Chris, do you guys want to informally assemble some sort of blind tasting?

I have no specific interest in a blind tasting, but wouldn’t say no if one develops.

Prufrockstar
beers 2132 º places 83 º 12:54 Wed 4/20/2016

Originally posted by craftycarl21
How are people in Seattle planning on getting out there and back? I certainly have no intention of driving, so trying to figure out the alternatives.

I’m going to use some combination of Uber/Lyft and/or bumming a ride off of somebody else who is heading up from Seattle.

beastiefan2k
beers 5012 º places 294 º 15:32 Wed 4/20/2016

Originally posted by Prufrockstar

I’m going to use some combination of Uber/Lyft and/or bumming a ride off of somebody else who is heading up from Seattle.

yeah, same here.

I am getting Abbey to drive me up to Chris’ and we can grab you (Carl) on the way. From Chris’ I am thinking we can split a Lyft/Uber. Or maybe someone else can grab us from there. Or maybe I can get Abbey to drive us all the way there. Not sure how we will get back though.

Maybe we can figure things out more explicitly as we get closer to the event.

craftycarl21
beers 2338 º places 93 º 01:34 Thu 4/21/2016

Originally posted by beastiefan2k
Originally posted by Prufrockstar

yeah, same here.

I am getting Abbey to drive me up to Chris’ and we can grab you (Carl) on the way. From Chris’ I am thinking we can split a Lyft/Uber. Or maybe someone else can grab us from there. Or maybe I can get Abbey to drive us all the way there. Not sure how we will get back though.

Maybe we can figure things out more explicitly as we get closer to the event.

This sounds smart. I dig.

after4ever
admin
beers 8025 º places 322 º 11:49 Thu 4/21/2016

Yeah, Uber and Lyft are relatively frequent visitors to my cul de sac. It’s a bit of a haul, so a cab might be a bit cheaper. You can certainly hang out and continue to have beers if you have to wait.

If you do drive, just don’t block the neighbors in. My cul de sac isn’t laid out very well, but there’s plenty of room to park.

andrewje41
beers 7597 º places 142 º 19:07 Fri 4/22/2016

Can’t rule out a limo.

after4ever
admin
beers 8025 º places 322 º 23:15 Fri 4/22/2016

Originally posted by andrewje41
Can’t rule out a limo.

Oh, yeah.

beastiefan2k
beers 5012 º places 294 º 22:24 Tue 4/26/2016

quad blind tasting?

after4ever
admin
beers 8025 º places 322 º 10:43 Wed 4/27/2016

Originally posted by beastiefan2k
quad blind tasting?

Cool with me. I will have some fruited saisons.