Live Music- Wagon Wheel

Reads 5159 • Replies 39 • Started Saturday, April 30, 2016 10:03:04 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Dear Craft Beer Industry,

Here at RateBeer High School, we would like you to play only the music we like. That would be, umm, well, we aren’t quite agreed on that yet. But, if you happen to stray from our "no play" list (which will be available after a superficial discussion of our musical tastes, and why they are superior to anyone else) we will no longer patronize your establishment... unless we can get a new tick or something, which is pretty much what we do already. Nevermind. Just play better music please; whatever that means.

Best Regards,
R.B.H.S. class of 2016

cheap
beers 8841 º places 328 º 11:40 Sun 5/1/2016

Personally, I’d rather have no music playing in the background, especially if its a little too loud.

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 13:51 Sun 5/1/2016

Originally posted by ContemplateBeer

Here at RateBeer High School, we would like you to play only the music we like. That would be, umm, well, we aren’t quite agreed on that yet. But, if you happen to stray from our "no play" list (which will be available after a superficial discussion of our musical tastes, and why they are superior to anyone else) we will no longer patronize your establishment... unless we can get a new tick or something, which is pretty much what we do already. Nevermind. Just play better music please; whatever that means.

Best Regards,
R.B.H.S. class of 2016

Sounds like some juan still likes the wagon wheel song

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 13:52 Sun 5/1/2016

Originally posted by cheap
Not to rain on anybody’s parade but is this a beer thread or off topic lite? Qualified admin, please move.

It’s industry, as in bars that play music. I think that is the train of thought here.

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 13:54 Sun 5/1/2016

What’s the M.O. on these damn acoustic atrocities mucking up our bar experience? You play the wagon wheel cover. You cover either two headed boy or oh comely. Hell why not both. Some sort of hip hop from the 90s? Seems about right. Then what? Maybe the current musician that recently died? Prince then? Cool. Maybe a slowed down bieber song. Toss in a few requests. Set over, go get the $5 beer you just played for.

Originally posted by DietPepsican

Best Regards,
R.B.H.S. class of 2016

Sounds like some juan still likes the wagon wheel song
It’s an alright song; it’s certainly nothing to lose friends or not patronize a business over, which was my point. But I think you know that.

blipp
beers 14843 º places 219 º 22:31 Sun 5/1/2016

So... we all need to like the same things, and if we don’t like the same things, we’re not cool with each other?

How long does it take to get a diploma in R.B.H.S.?

I can’t tell if this is real solid sarcasm or if you’re just taking this thread far too seriously.

blipp
beers 14843 º places 219 º 22:32 Sun 5/1/2016

Long live Wagon Wheel and if I ever meet SethDude I’m gonna give him a swirly because he’s a nerd.

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 22:46 Sun 5/1/2016

Went to the bar this afternoon and not one person played the wheel song. I think this thread has accomplished its mission.

blipp
beers 14843 º places 219 º 23:13 Sun 5/1/2016

Originally posted by DietPepsican
Went to the bar this afternoon and not one person played the wheel song. I think this thread has accomplished its mission.

Joe pleas shut this one dune.