London Bimble HIckster Invasion 26th April

Reads 10885 • Replies 197 • Started Monday, February 24, 2014 5:58:14 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

DanielBrown
beers 4668 º places 360 º 15:21 Wed 4/23/2014

I was almost going to be able to come along to this; I very nearly pulled it off,. Then something came along, and everything went tits up. Gutted.

Have a great time all. Tom, bring that Rwandan beer back to Brum - DO NOT DRINK IT.

Richy - please buy me a nice bottle. Choose the best beer you see from the Bermondsey breweries, but not Kernel, cos I’ve tried them all and not a Partizan Saison. I LOVE YOU.

tommann
beers 7123 º places 33 º 23:33 Wed 4/23/2014

Ok Dan. Beer Bash it is then!

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 00:21 Thu 4/24/2014

Originally posted by DanielBrown
I was almost going to be able to come along to this; I very nearly pulled it off,. Then something came along, and everything went tits up. Gutted.

Have a great time all. Tom, bring that Rwandan beer back to Brum - DO NOT DRINK IT.

Richy - please buy me a nice bottle. Choose the best beer you see from the Bermondsey breweries, but not Kernel, cos I’ve tried them all and not a Partizan Saison. I LOVE YOU.

Do you want some Anspach & Hobday? everything else seems to end up at Cotteridge.

imdownthepub
beers 26047 º places 2098 º 01:50 Thu 4/24/2014

Just had an in depth look at the itinerary, wow. I’m no London virgin, but I have only been to one of these places so far and that’s the last one, The Cock Tavern, which I like.
It should be a great day, be gentle with me.

jjsint
beers 7717 º places 1335 º 03:44 Thu 4/24/2014

Originally posted by imdownthepub
Just had an in depth look at the itinerary, wow. I’m no London virgin, but I have only been to one of these places so far and that’s the last one, The Cock Tavern, which I like.
It should be a great day, be gentle with me.

I’ve been to none of them. Pure as the driven snow. However as I can only make the afternoon I will need to save he Bermondsey breweries for another day.

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 04:24 Thu 4/24/2014

Think of me trying to sneak the odd beer in a Welsh village pub at any opportunity I can. I am sick of Brains and felinfoel now. I can only dream of partizan and kernel et al.

DanielBrown
beers 4668 º places 360 º 06:57 Thu 4/24/2014

Originally posted by RichTheVillan
Originally posted by DanielBrown

Do you want some Anspach & Hobday? everything else seems to end up at Cotteridge.

That would you super cool. Cheers dude.

jjsint
beers 7717 º places 1335 º 07:04 Thu 4/24/2014

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
Think of me trying to sneak the odd beer in a Welsh village pub at any opportunity I can. I am sick of Brains and felinfoel now. I can only dream of partizan and kernel et al.

Does this help at all?

http://www.tinyrebel.co.uk/on-tap-at.html

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 07:52 Thu 4/24/2014

Unfortunately I am in rural mid wales. I have kept my eyes out for tiny rebel but no luck so far. Best I have had are some celt experience bottles from supermarkwt 20 miles away.

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 01:20 Fri 4/25/2014

Originally posted by tommann
Got my flat cap ready.

Be good to see you Tom, any idea what time you will be arriving at The Kernel? or when your train gets into London?