RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Travel | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

London, Stockholm, Brussels in October

read 452 times • 6 replies • posted 6/29/2013 2:26:40 AM

Thread Frozen

Smurf2055 1400:53
Just wanted to throw it out there, I値l be visiting from the US (the State of Washington, specifically) in late October and would love to meet up with some locals. I知 planning on bringing some beers to share or trade. Will be in London starting the 15th. Not 100% on Stockholm yet, but I would likely be there around the 23rd to 25th. Brussels from then on with day trips to other cities. Cheers!

~Eric

Private message Send the author a private message

premium
Theydon_Bois 9915:745
Hi Eric,

I知 sure I (and probably a few others) will be able to meet with you in London and share some beers at a tasting perhaps.

Keep in touch via BM or post in the UK forum nearer your visit.

Colin
6/29/2013 2:47:31 AM

Private message send the author a private message

poech73 215:22
Why not have a beer together when you値l be in Brussels?
6/29/2013 10:20:41 AM

Smurf2055 1400:53
Would be glad to set a time up to grab a beer or two while in Brussels!
6/30/2013 11:52:44 PM

premium
omhper 19945:178
Originally posted by Smurf2055
Just wanted to throw it out there, I値l be visiting from the US (the State of Washington, specifically) in late October and would love to meet up with some locals. I知 planning on bringing some beers to share or trade. Will be in London starting the 15th. Not 100% on Stockholm yet, but I would likely be there around the 23rd to 25th. Brussels from then on with day trips to other cities. Cheers!

Hopefully I will be in Stockholm on the 23rd, and could meet up for a beer and/or a small bottle exchange.

If you really would like to get the hang of Swedish craft beer you should go to Sderb舐ke beer festival on the 25th, which is THE place to taste the less accessible Swedish craft beers and to meet the brewers. http://smof.barkemalte.se/
It is held in a village around 150-200km NW of Stockholm, accessible through train/bus. Staying overnight is recommended.

Due to other travels I will likely miss this event this year...
7/2/2013 1:51:09 AM

alovelydrop 7:44
This sounds good to me - drop me a line if you fancy a beer/trade in London!
7/10/2013 7:27:23 AM

premium
trevorjk 1:2
You should cheak the Beer Advocate thread. Sounds like a group of us would love to plan on going to the Kulminator in Antwerp when you are in the area.
7/16/2013 2:05:48 AM

Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search